Discussion Re-Signings, Retirements, Delistings, Trade & Drafting

AFL Club
St Kilda
I'm not sure you can say you're committed after expressing interest in moving back to Fremantle
I don't think its fair to judge a young man who,s about to start a family, while living interstate under the current conditions in which we are all forced to endure. It's not like he could have predicted these lifestyle restrictions when he first left WA. So under the circumstances I can fully understand why he would at least be weighing up all his options.

AFL Club
GWS Giants
I don't think its fair to judge a young man who,s about to start a family, while living interstate under the current conditions in which we are all forced to endure. It's not like he could have predicted these lifestyle restrictions when he first left WA. So under the circumstances I can fully understand why he would at least be weighing up all his options.
I agree - but my point still stands around the wording in the statement saying I'm committed regardless of what the reasons are.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
So in breaking rumours, Clarko has signed for 7 years with Carlton @Goodie's Guns :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Carlton have announced today that they are parting ways with their CEO, I had heard a rumour that Carlton were looking at getting both Cook as CEO and Clarko as coach. Maybe there's something in it? Hard to say, there's always rumours.

I thought Clarko might have held off for a year and basically had the AFL pay him to coach the Suns from 2023 onwards, but looks like that may not happen now.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Carlton have announced today that they are parting ways with their CEO, I had heard a rumour that Carlton were looking at getting both Cook as CEO and Clarko as coach. Maybe there's something in it? Hard to say, there's always rumours.

I thought Clarko might have held off for a year and basically had the AFL pay him to coach the Suns from 2023 onwards, but looks like that may not happen now.
That would mean kicking Stewey Dew out of job, the same bloke he coached a Port, brought to the hawks and mentored. I think that would weigh on anyone.

Philzsay

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Tyrone won the All Ireland Championship last night, featuring none other than Conor McKenna. Awesome reward for Conor!

It may lead to some speculation that he may come back to Australia, although personally I feel that he was more home sick especially with the whole covid world that's happened and probably won't return.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Essendon has delisted Ned Cahill and Lachie Johnson.

Essendon has also parted ways with Irving Mosquito.

In May, the club granted Mosquito an absence of leave to return to his hometown of Halls Creek as he managed his rehabilitation program from a long-term ACL injury. Both the club and Mosquito’s management company TLA have since closely supported the 21-year-old as he struggled to meet the demands of AFL football, paired with his desire to return home to be with family and elders in his tight-knit community. It has since been determined by all parties that it was in Mosquito’s best interests to terminate his contract with the club following the 2021 season.

- essendonfc.com.au