Discussion Rookie Discussion

AFL Club
Hawthorn
AFL Record Season Guide
Connor Budarick

Long earmarked as a future Sun through the Academy pathway, Budarick enters the AFL after an exceptional 2019.
The hard-working midfielder won the Hunter Harrison Medal as the best player in the NAB league, and then earned under-18 All-Australian honours after an excellent national championship campaign with the Allies. The Queenslander also played eight games for the Suns' NEAFL team.

Draft History: 2020 Rookie Draft Gold Coast Academy selection No. 14
Was also the Sun's Academy skipper, averaged 76 Fantasy pts in the NEAFL. He's rookie listed so I'm not sure what the go is with that, apart from being elevated if there's an LTI. I'm not sure how it works with the Sun's and their list after the AFL help.
Thanks folks

AFL Club
Collingwood
Tryna fill out my bench with some defensive rookies but to be honest I've got no idea about any of the below players. Does anyone have any info on them and what their chances are of playing?

Josh Worrell
Trent Bianco
Jez McLennan
Jarrod Brander
I have little idea as well, but I'm hoping their chances of playing will become clearer during the preseason games. I think we need a bit of patience.

AFL Club
West Coast
Bottom 2 should play
Tryna fill out my bench with some defensive rookies but to be honest I've got no idea about any of the below players. Does anyone have any info on them and what their chances are of playing?

Josh Worrell
Trent Bianco
Jez McLennan
Jarrod Brander
Gould and Young look the most likely to play out of defender rookies. Brander a maybe, has put on muscle in o***eason, there is circa 8-9 defender at west coast looking to fill 6-7 positions. Would plan on not having those players and drop down to them if they become available.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon

Josh Worrell
Trent Bianco
Jez McLennan
Jarrod Brander
Starcevich from the Lions could play r1 - there was some positive comments on him from last nights practice match v GC