Discussion Rookie Discussion

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Have we left it too late to jump on Hayden Young @$223K? He still has a b/e of -21.
I considered this but just doesn’t free up the downgrade cash we should now be seeking now to fund our upgrades. You’d need him to score well next few weeks and not throw in a pair of 40 (hello Mr Long) in the few next weeks so as to to generate the price growth his 109 score offers.

Safer banking the guaranteed cash now from going a $ 100 K cheaper rookie downgrade.

Having said that I am still thinking of going T.Green this week but I need an on-field mid rookie.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Reckon Bailey Williams might be in line for a debut this week.

Hickey was poor on the weekend and offered nothing for us, Simmo is also on record as saying Allen backing up Nic Nat wasn't working either... So someone has to back up Nic Nat this week, might as well be the youngster Williams and it would bring some excitement and energy to a squad lacking it lately.
Would be great news and I was wondering about this as well! I think I need another good rookie scorer on field!

AFL Club
Bulldogs
Would be great news and I was wondering about this as well! I think I need another good rookie scorer on field!
Won't know early now tho =( I could hold off trading Naismith if he plays and loop him in defence. Had Naismith out with Williams swing and picked up L.Butler.

AFL Club
Bulldogs
Cheers. Will be my formula going forward. No GWS players and may go one further with no ex GWS players at new clubs.