Opinion Rookie Roulette

AFL Club
Essendon
I was wondering the same thing with Farrar 51. So borderline but given Rowe’s yoyo year, I reckon you gotta bank anything over 50.

AFL Club
Essendon
Had both Rowe and RCD on the bench along with Flynn, silver lining is the cash gen though.
Didn't trade RCD in but had I done so, I would have had him on the bench so I can't get too worked up. May still grab him this week. Heppell at M7 and Powell at M8 so really only one MID spot to worry about in terms of roulette. Could loop him with Powell with Richmond playing Fri night.

AFL Club
Fremantle
My only issue is I'm so light on for R12 players, I kinda want to hang onto him. Given his season high CBAs on the weekend, I'm willing to take the punt that he'll bounce back
I'm in a similar position, but just wondering if the points he might score in round 13/14 (assuming he is still playing at that stage) is worth the impending significant drop in value he is about to have.

AFL Club
Essendon
I'm in a similar position, but just wondering if the points he might score in round 13/14 (assuming he is still playing at that stage) is worth the impending significant drop in value he is about to have.
Barring management / injury I'm not sure he'll get dropped. But being managed on one of those two rounds would hurt so there is merit in avoiding that risk. For me the lack of decent MID options with the R12 bye means I almost need to target Kelly this week.

AFL Club
Sydney
Barring management / injury I'm not sure he'll get dropped. But being managed on one of those two rounds would hurt so there is merit in avoiding that risk. For me the lack of decent MID options with the R12 bye means I almost need to target Kelly this week.
Touk Miller is the other standout in that bye for mine or, obviously, the Cats pair.

AFL Club
Sydney
Touk (like Lyons) has been one of those standout consistently good scorers that no-one has picked
Touk is one of those guys who, in hindsight, perfectly fit the profile I was seeking in my starting picks this year and didn't even consider. Guthrie also to a tee. Even Lyon's actually fits it despite the lack of speed that you generally would associate with the type.

Macrae and Walsh have been good, Merrett is a borderline pass and Kelly has done a pretty good salvage operation the last couple of weeks at least... Touk and Guthrie been sensational though.

Always interesting that mentality of "picking" the right type and then still having biases against certain players who should be throwing up all the green flags for that type. It's like meeting a really attractive nice girl and still chasing her thot friend for some reason :LOL: