Discussion Round 1: Teams & In Game Discussion

Will you lock in Cripps' score as your skipper?

• Yes

Votes: 54 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 11.4%
  • Had Dusty vice

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Didn't have Cripps or Dusty vice

Votes: 57 43.2%

• Total voters

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
:cry::cry::cry:.

$500 of Oliver so if J Kelly is not named I'll likely trade Kelly, Whitfield and Darling for Oliver, Andrews and Mundy/Dunkley.
Not sure about so many changes based purely off Kelly not being in. If you can't get Oliver could you go Fyfe or a Neale type and hold Whitfield and Darling?

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not sure about so many changes based purely off Kelly not being in. If you can't get Oliver could you go Fyfe or a Neale type and hold Whitfield and Darling?
Already have Fyfe, Neale, Z Merrett, R Sloane.

Other option dependant on rookies named could be J Scrimshaw to X Duursma/C Wilkie/ N Balta (via C Burgess but lose swing with D Moore).

AFL Club
Adelaide
Already have Fyfe, Neale, Z Merrett, R Sloane.

Other option dependant on rookies named could be J Scrimshaw to X Duursma/C Wilkie/ N Balta (via C Burgess but lose swing with D Moore).
If it were me I’d drop down to Dusty or Mouch and put the $60k towards getting your rookies right.

Rookies are far more important to get right IMO versus scrounging 10ppg off Oliver over the two cheaper guys.

AFL Club
Collingwood
anything from Geelong in regards to Atkins, Clark, Constable, Fort, Miers ?
and Hawthorn regards Scrimshaw ?

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If it were me I’d drop down to Dusty or Mouch and put the $60k towards getting your rookies right.

Rookies are far more important to get right IMO versus scrounging 10ppg off Oliver over the two cheaper guys.
Thanks. Current rookie priced players are S Collins, J Scrimshaw, J Clark, M Hore, S Walsh, Z Butters, C Constable, B Scott, T Atkins, M Gibbons, P Bines, W Setterfield, W Drew, C Burgess and M Parker.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Thanks. Current rookie priced players are S Collins, J Scrimshaw, J Clark, M Hore, S Walsh, Z Butters, C Constable, B Scott, T Atkins, M Gibbons, P Bines, W Setterfield, W Drew, C Burgess and M Parker.
Ok looks pretty solid

Still $60k might allow Hately as a correction in. It gives you greater options. Need to get the right rookies in by R3.

AFL Club
Carlton
I sure this has been covered this week, possibly even in this thread and by KLO 30.

Sorry for asking for a repeat.

Can anyone confirm what time tomorrow we should have the Sunday squads trimmed to teams and emergencies.

Seem to recall somewhere around 6P.M.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I sure this has been covered this week, possibly even in this thread and by KLO 30.

Sorry for asking for a repeat.

Can anyone confirm what time tomorrow we should have the Sunday squads trimmed to teams and emergencies.

Seem to recall somewhere around 6P.M.
Friday 5pm.