News Round 10: Teams & In Game Discussion (PTA & GCS with the BYE)

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Rookies to DEBUTs
J Jones (GEE), FWD $123,900
R Stoddart (SYD), DEF $117,300

Confirmed OUTs
M Weller (STK) - injury (concussion, TBC)
M Murphy (CAR) - injury (ankle, TBC)
N Brown (STK) - injury (MCL, TBC)
A Fasolo (COL) - injury (ankle, 6-7 weeks)

Possible RETURNs from Injury/Suspension
E Curnow (CAR)
B Reid (COL)
M Hurley (ESS)
A McGrath (ESS)
B Parfitt (GEE)
J Frawley (HAW)
J O'Meara (HAW)
J Carlisle (STK)
P McCartin (STK)
J Kelly (GWS)
M Crouch (ADE)
L Brown (ADE)
L Shuey (WCE)
T Dickson (WBD)

Rookies BEs
***Denotes on the bubble this week

-29 D Mirra (HAW)
-5 I Cumming (GWS)***
-4 L Keeffe (GWS)
6 L Murphy (ADE)
8 F Appleby (COL)
25 E Richards (WBD)
27 T Duman (FRE)
40 N Coffield (STK)
67 T Cole (WCE)
68 T Doedee (ADE)
79 J Finlayson (GWS)
81 S Murray (COL)

-61 E Phillips (STK)***
1 K Mutch (ESS)
13 N Holman (GCS)
22 J Worpel (HAW)
23 N Shipley (GWS)***
23 D Barry (PTA)
56 B Banfield (FRE)
57 A Brayshaw (FRE)
63 P Dow (CAR)
120 T Kelly (GEE)

-10 O McInerney (BRL)
9 B Crossley (GCS)

-27 B Ronke (SYD)
-1 T McCartin (SYD)***
6 M Guelfi (ESS)
16 B Scheer (GCS)
19 B Fritsch (MEL)
20 C Spargo (MEL)
23 D Fogarty (ADE)
24 Z Giles-Langdon (GWS)
26 J Petruccelle (WCE)***
36 J Higgins (RIC)
38 J Waterman (WCE)
45 E Ratugolea (GEE)
59 J Garlett (CAR)
60 W Rioli (WCE)
68 M Crowden (FRE)
69 J Stephenson (COL)
69 B Gowers (WBD)
80 C Rayner (BRL)
87 J Henry (GEE)
87 J Billings (STK)

Premiums BE - Going UP

6 J Lloyd (SYD)
27 L Ryan (FRE)
49 T McDonald (MEL)
52 J Crisp (COL)
59 H Andrews (BRL)

70 D Zorko (BRL)
82 B Cunnington (NTH)
84 E Curnow (CAR)
91 D Heppell (ESS)
93 P Cripps (CAR)

73 N Naitanui (WCE)

22 B Deledio (GWS)
33 J Darling (WCE)
43 E Langdon (FRE)
70 T Hawkins (GEE)
70 J De Goey (COL)

Premiums BE - Going DOWN

151 M Hurley (ESS)
138 J Sicily (HAW)
137 R Laird (ADE)
119 K Simpson (CAR)
118 S Hurn (WCE)

197 R Sloane (ADE)
179 G Ablett (GEE)
167 A Treloar (COL)
165 J Kelly (GWS)
157 S Pendlebury (COL)

145 C Sinclair (SYD)
133 M Gawn (MEL)

163 T Greene (GWS)
139 M Robinson (BRL)
138 R Gray (PTA)
136 L Franklin (SYD)
125 T McLean (WBD)

Last edited:

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Billings on the rookie break even list is lols.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thanks THCLT - these are always very useful posts!

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
GREATER Western Sydney could be boosted for its clash with Essendon on Saturday at Spotless Stadium, with star midfielder Josh Kelly in the frame to make a long-awaited return.

Kelly is part of a long injury list at the Giants, and has missed the past six games with groin issues.

GWS has won just two of the six games in which the club champion has been sidelined, and Leon Cameron's side has been hurt by the absence of his influence in the midfield and quality foot skills.

The gun onballer has increased his training over the past fortnight, and while he failed to hit the track with the squad on Tuesday, he is expected to take part in Wednesday's main session and press his claims for a recall to face the Bombers.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Hearing that Greene is also a 'sneaky' chance, Deledio still a couple of weeks away.

AFL Club
Carlton
No chance of playing during the byes for those still holding

DOGS RUCKMAN TO MISS A MONTH

Young Western Bulldogs ruckman Tim English will miss at least four weeks with a foot injury.

Scans yesterday revealed minor bone stress in his left foot and the Bulldogs say he will be on light duties for two weeks before rebuilding his training load.

In better news, forward Tory Dickson is a chance to return this week after missing the past month with a hamstring injury.
Questions for the Essendon people please.

McKernan, does he go out when Daniher comes back and is daniher def back in 2-3.

I thought Mck looked good in a loss to carlton and he obviously kept it up last week.

Biggest knock on him has been his consistency before, has he finally matured and found that?

AFL Club
Carlton
I don't know how this ended up in this thread.:confused:

Would still like the opinions though as this week would be the time to pick Shaun up before his first price rise.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hearing that Greene is also a 'sneaky' chance, Deledio still a couple of weeks away.
Fingers crossed there. Brought Greene in the week he got injured and had him wasting away on the bench since. Fortunately I’ve been able to upgrade around him and hold my spot in the top 1000.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Fingers crossed there. Brought Greene in the week he got injured and had him wasting away on the bench since. Fortunately I’ve been able to upgrade around him and hold my spot in the top 1000.
Greene in would be very sneaky, listed as 3 weeks away on today's injury report?

Capture.JPG

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Josh Garlepp @JoshGarlepp
WestCoastEagles’ Luke Shuey participating in skills session at Subi Oval today and may be a chance for the weekend against Hawthorn at Etihad. Elliot Yeo is out there but not participating in training.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon

McKernan, does he go out when Daniher comes back and is daniher def back in 2-3.

I thought Mck looked good in a loss to carlton and he obviously kept it up last week.

Biggest knock on him has been his consistency before, has he finally matured and found that?
JD is listed as 2-3 weeks away. McKernan is a bit more mobile than a typical tall so it is possible that all 3 of JD, Smack and Stewart play together. Laverde possibly could come out for JD.

But it's more down to Smack's form rather than JD coming back. If he's playing as good as he is now, no reason why he won't continue to get games alongside JD.

AFL Club
Fremantle
AFL.com.au
‏
Verified account

@AFLcomau
Follow Follow @AFLcomau
More
Jaeger O’Meara and James Frawley look set to return this weekend for the Hawks.

AFL Club
West Coast

Comments I read/heard suggested Joey was 2 weeks away from finishing his pilates style exercises to strengthen his core and then resume running. Sounded like 4 weeks to me.

If any more insights into McKernan I would be interested.

This is from Freo's website

"Nat Fyfe is "super confident" a niggling knee problem won't restrict him in Sunday's important home clash with North Melbourne, according to Fremantle coach Ross Lyon.

Fyfe was under a cloud last week when he failed to train in the lead-up for Fremantle’s trip to face Sydney at the SCG.

The skipper took his place, despite having issues with a knee ligament pre-game, and was among his side's best with 28 touches and a goal.

Fremantle are continuing to manage Fyfe, but he has declared himself ready to go against the Roos. "

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
$102,400 MID!

Fremantle could unveil a sixth debutant on Sunday, with speedster Stefan Giro pushing his case at Peel and first-year running machine Mitch Crowden flagged for a rest.

"He (Giro) came in and made a pretty good stamp on the team with his run," Blakely said.

"I think he did really well in the time trial we had, so he's a really fit young guy.

"He works really hard, he's very diligent with his recovery and his training, so if he were to get the opportunity that would be great."

AFL Club
Collingwood
Could be the beginning of Macrae's high scoring slowing down???

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-05-...feed&utm_campaign=RSS+feed:+AFL+Latest+News#/

COLLINGWOOD is seriously considering unleashing Levi Greenwood against the Western Bulldogs on Friday night – possibly as Jack Macrae's minder.
"Jackson Macrae's been a prolific player over the last three or four weeks and we don't want him getting off the chain," Buckley told reporters on Wednesday.
"Some of (how we approach Macrae) will be about what we want to do as a team and some of it will be about the individual attention we're giving."

AFL Club
Essendon
Hey guys.. a big hello from sunny LA.

I'm O/S for a while and will be relying on this forum to keep abreast of whats going on with SC each round (hard to watch games etc.)

Cheers,

Nath

AFL Club
Carlton
Hey guys.. a big hello from sunny LA.

I'm O/S for a while and will be relying on this forum to keep abreast of whats going on with SC each round (hard to watch games etc.)

Cheers,

Nath
A big I am jelly from cloudy Melbourne