AFL Club
West Coast
Score: 1868/18
Weekly Rank: 49399
Overall Rank: 29587 (from 28658)
Heroes: Lloyd, Hore, Cripps, Oliver, Gawn, Kelly, Dangerfield (C), Heeney
Villains: Smith, Clark, Answerth, Darling, Balta
Trades Made: Scott and Rowbottom to Bewley and Clarke
Trades Planned: Clark, Answerth and one of Hore/Darling out to a couple of playing rookies and a Round 12 premium.

Comments: Big gambles on Bewley and Clarke designed to give me a chance to field 18 next week. Happy to only fall 900ish places whilst missing Whitfield and Hurn and pleased with my last second VC switch from Kelly to Dangerfield.

Will probably grab Naish a fortnight early if he plays, but actual trades will depend on rookie selections this week.

AFL Club
West Coast
Score: 1,984
Weekly Rank: 18,399
Overall Rank: 2,596 (from 3,038)
Heroes: Cripps, Gawn, Dramafield, Lloyd, Taranto, T.Kelly, M.Crouch, Burgess!!
Villains: Milera, B.Smith, Grundy, Baker, Cameron
Trades Made: Scrimshaw to Gardner, Walsh to Milera, Moore to D.Clarke
Trades Planned: Several Upgrades
Comments: Score was pretty decent… Happy to be back on the Premier League’s winner’s list again after a few unlucky weeks. Danger was good as VC, Neale was always going to be my back-up Captain option so can’t complain at missing Cripps & Gawn.

Great to finally have M.Crouch back, and for last weeks trade-in Taranto to step up after a shocker last week. Quite a few Premo’s delivered crap scores this week though like Grundy, Smith and Jezza. Also not happy with new trade in Milera’s score… He looked to be way underscored as I thought he played a really good game…. He’s super unique which hurts putting in a low score like that.

Going into the week I had 21 playing this week, so I took the chance to set myself up for the next 2 weeks by trading Moore and Walsh to non-playing Round 12 bye players. Really hurt to see Walsh put in a career game… Cost me a fair few points this week but I now have a ton of cash to splash this week. Decided to go against the trend and hang onto Whitfield.

Always hard to judge how we are going through these Bye weeks as everybody is on a different strategy, So the true results can only be determined at the end of Round 14. Hoping the Bye planning I have put in place brings me out the otherside in good shape.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Score: 1,971
Weekly Rank: 21,487
Overall Rank: 1,242 (from 1,309)
Heroes: Cripps, Gawn, Dangerfield, Walsh, Telly, Oliver, Jelly, Neale & Williams.
Villains: Answerth, Smith, Cameron, Grundy & Brouch.
Trades Made: Whitfield to Andrews & Scott to Gardner.
Trades Planned: Originally it was Walsh, Hore & Larkey to Fyfe, Boak & Bewley... but with the first two going well may have to delay my upgrades.

DEF: 3/10
Had 5 scorers in this line with 2 of them being 19th & 20th scorers and not counting. Williams great welcome back game with a tonne. Marty Hore now a keeper. Andrews had an incredible 3rd qtr. Smith terrible and Answerth with a shocker.

MID: 8/10
Had 8 scorers in this line. Cripps best game ever and his partner in crime Walsh can't be traded this week now. Neale & Jelly both on target for huge games after half time and both equally disapointing as my VC and captain this week. Oliver good game. Stack serviceable and Baker fairly underscored IMO.

RUC: 8/10
Both rucks coming up against each other meant one had to have a low game. Not too fussed.

FWD: 6/10
Had 5 scorers in this line. Danger & Telly huge. If you told me Burgess would be my 3rd highest scoring fwd before the weekend I would have laughed at you. Cameron horrible game and wish Larkey did better considering the opponent.

Comments:
Probably should have followed the pack and VC'd Danger instead of going POD with Neale. Had planned enough cash to get both Fyfe & Boak this week but now can't due to Walsh and Hore having brilliant games. Also picking Andrews over Lloyd has backfired as I will no longer be getting both Fyfe & Boak. Gonna be a short turn around with little time to come up with trades with 2 less days to think about it. Shout out to the guys from Tamuhawk's League currently 24th overall.. let's aim for top spot after byes! :LOL:

AFL Club
Carlton
Score: 2,020
Weekly Rank: 11,290
Overall Rank: 51,979 (gained 8,883 spots)
Heroes: Crippa, Gawn, Danger (C), Walsh, Ziebell, Telly, Gibbons, Jelly, Williams and Jelwood.
Villains: Pendles, Grundy, Smith, Laird.
Trades Made: Lockhart to Naish, Yeo to Fyfe.
Trades Planned: Clark, Corbett to Boak and Rookie via dpp.
Comments: Nice to move up in the rankings, had 21 to choose from. Yeo being a late out threw a spanner in the works, decided to luxury trade to Fyfe to better prepare for next round, but cost me a league win. Have 18 onfield after planning the 2 trades above for round 13. Minimal cash reserves and team nowhere near full premo. Thinking of sideways trade between playing and non playing. Interesting to see if Bewley, Clarke, Rotham etc are selected this week. Good luck to all.

AFL Club
West Coast
Score: 2,026
Weekly Rank: 10,325
Overall Rank: 2,097 (3,038)
Heroes: Cripps, Gawn, Danger, Lloyd, T.Kelly, M.Crouch, Williams, Walsh, Olivier, Burgess!!
Villains: B.Smith, Grundy, Baker, Answerth
Trades Made: Scrimshaw to Gardner
Trades Planned: Uncertain who to trade out. Duursma, Hore and Walsh all staying around longer than expected. Maybe upgrade Baker, although hurts given he could post a 60-70 this week.
Comments: Whitfield and Hurn on the bench, Corbett dropped out. Good week after drifting for last two weeks due to Crouch and Williams injuries. Pain comes this round. Can get to 18 if Hore, Answerth and Hayes traded (and no unlikely outs). Would pain me to trade Hore, with a little more cash to make and need the bench strength given Whitfield out for a while.

SCS07 - 6 pt win against a top 4 quality side! Yay.

Who would think MCrouch, Burgess, Baker, Walsh beats Neale, Cunnington, Laird and Darling.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Score: 2,020
Weekly Rank: 11,290
Overall Rank: 51,979 (gained 8,883 spots)
Heroes: Crippa, Gawn, Danger (C), Walsh, Ziebell, Telly, Gibbons, Jelly, Williams and Jelwood.
Villains: Pendles, Grundy, Smith, Laird.
Trades Made: Lockhart to Naish, Yeo to Fyfe.
Trades Planned: Clark, Corbett to Boak and Rookie via dpp.
Comments: Nice to move up in the rankings, had 21 to choose from. Yeo being a late out threw a spanner in the works, decided to luxury trade to Fyfe to better prepare for next round, but cost me a league win. Have 18 onfield after planning the 2 trades above for round 13. Minimal cash reserves and team nowhere near full premo. Thinking of sideways trade between playing and non playing. Interesting to see if Bewley, Clarke, Rotham etc are selected this week. Good luck to all.
0 chance Rotham plays this weekend. ;)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Score: 1,965
Weekly Rank: 22,937
Overall Rank: 23,058 (up 3,186)
Heroes: Cripps, Gawn, Danger (VC), Lloyd, Kelly, GUS, Williams and Burgess
Villains: B.Smith, Corbett, Answerth, (Laird, Grundy and Andrews if I'm being tough)
Trades Made: ROB to Gardner and Whitfield to Andrews
Trades Planned: Atkins, Answerth and Hayes to Bewley, Clarke and Boak/Daniel
Comments: Traded in Whitfield last week, reluctantly traded him out this week. Andrews was making me look very foolish at half time of the Lions game but recovered enough for me not to be too upset about it. Would love to ship off Corbett this round but I need him to field 18. I know I got him in for JS not scoring, but 10 points is abysmal.
Very happy with Brayshaw this week after his performances so far, hopefully Goody keeps him in the middle rather than stranded out on a wing.
Really hoping Sauce gets the call up this week so I can justify trading out ROB.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Score: 2,044
Weekly Rank: 7,635
Overall Rank: 17,711
Heroes: Cripps, Gawn, Danger, Kelly, Walsh, Gibbons, Oliver (c), Williams, Hore, Treloar, Neale, Burgess
Villains: Zorko, Answorth, Smith, Grundy, Balta (but 19th player, so dropped out)
Trades Made: Whitfield to Gardner, Hayes to Fyfe, Stocker to Clark
Trades Planned: not sure yet
Comments: Very happy with the score and rise in the rankings. Won 9/10 leagues. Would have been happier if I had stuck with Gawn as C, but Oliver wasn’t a disaster so will just have to wear it.
Made some risky trades re Gardner & Clark as I need to fill a big hole in my team for next week. Hopefully they play, otherwise I may throw a little SC tanty ? ?

Last edited:
AFL Club
West Coast
Score: 1989/18
Weekly Rank: 17359
Overall Rank: 346 (from 398)
Heroes: Lloyd, Hore, Williams, Cripps, Macrae, M Crouch, Oliver, Gawn, Danger (C), Heeney, Kelly
Villains: Clark, Answerth, Balta, Baker (Hurn and Whitfield on the bench injured)
Trades Made: None
Trades Planned: Clark, Balta and Hore out to probably Bewley, Boak and R Gray.

Comments: Excellent week for me given 0 trades given the carnage happening in the backline. Best case scenario this week will be 17 for me, have to get rid of Balta and Clark who will have massive BE's and likely to lose cash.... C this coming week more important than ever!

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Score: 1,946
Weekly Rank: 27,640
Overall Rank: 26,473 (from 29,025)
Heroes: Danger (C), Cripps, JZ, Williams, Oliver, Gawn, Lloyd, Heeney
Villains: Cogs, Milera. Cameron
Trades Made: Out: Whitfield/Moore/Balta, In: JZ/Milera/Cogs
Trades Planned: Out: Hore/Answerth/Baker, In: Sicily/Gardner/unsure

Comments: Ok week without being great. It bloody sucks seeing 2 of my new recruits on my villains list but knew the risks when i took those 2 and just happy that at least one of my recruits went big.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Score: 1,945
Weekly Rank: 27,906
Overall Rank: 16,546 (from 17,772)
Heroes: Cripps (c), Lloyd, ZWilliams, Gawn, Danger, TK, Burgess
Villains: Crisp, Cogs, JCameron
Trades Made: Hayes OUT; Clarke IN
Trades Planned: Will aim for a DEF and FWD upgrade with a further downgrade

Comments: Happy to have navigated through the first bye round in relatively good shape. Still holding onto Whitfield and will assess after his bye round as he's not essential for my tradings over the remainder of the 2 bye rounds.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Essendon
Score: 2085
Weekly rank: 3,456
Overall rank: 573 (from 1,185)
Heroes: Lloyd, Z Williams, Hore, Cripps, Taranto, Walsh, Matt Crouch, Gawn, Danger (C), Tim Kelly, Heeney
Villains: Brodie Smith, The Baker boys (not terrible for rookies though), luckily Answerth and Clark were my number 19 & 20
Trades Made: Whitfield to Laird, Hayes to Bewley last week. I have 14 left heading into this week.
Trades Planned: Bit torn here on what to do. I'm still thinking I do Stocker to D Clarke, Hore to Luke Ryan & L Baker to C Daniel but also weighing up B Smith to Ryan, Stocker to D Clarke and J Clark to Naish, leaving me with about 300k in the bank and just Walsh, Baker and Duursma to upgrade if I keep Hore at D6. I'm wondering given my position in the overall whether it's best to try to get a player better than Hore at D6 (by getting Whitfield or Hurn in) even if it means I'm down to 5-6 trades with a full premium team.
Comments: Happy with my team, this week was very kind to me. Taranto bouncing back helps allay some concerns about the risk I felt when I traded him in 3 weeks ago, I thought he had upside compared to his then price of 539k and he has shown that on 2/3 occasions since I got him. Williams and M Crouch doing well after injuries were good times. Heeney having a better week and actually getting a lot of the ball was great to see.

Not sure about Laird, haven't loved him all year but thought he was the better pick than Houli, especially at a cheaper price, but he should be solid. Brodie Smith has lost his place in my final team and will go in one of the next two weeks, either for Luke Ryan this week or for Clayton Oliver next week via Duursma. Hopefully Bewley plays this week otherwise I'm getting a donut. Fingers crossed for the next two byes as I'm very certain I'll have 18+ next week and should do this week as long as there is no carnage.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Score: 1864/17 (thanks Greene late out)
Weekly Rank: 50,476
Overall Rank: 1,891
Heroes: Lloyd, Hore, Cripps, Oliver, Gawn, T.Kelly, Dangerfield (C), J.Kelly
Villains: Answerth, and Toby 'first and last time' Greene
Trades Made: Whitfield to Laird
Trades Planned: Double down. Answerth, Atkins to Garner and Bewley

Comments: So Leon 'I'm not sure how the injury reporting thing is meant to work' Cameron is now close to joining Ross Lyin on the avoid for rookies list. They didn't even put Greene on the injury list, despite the knock, so I assumed he was good. Clearly wrong. I could have covered with a Moore to to de Geoy trade....but chose not to. In hindsight given par was 1975ish is should have traded... as my sub par score hurt. I would have also won a league match against an Asshat. Not to worry, R14 spend up is looking good. I'll have up to 21 player s.t. to teams, but expect probably 19 at worst.

I'm surprised at the length of time it's taking to get even rookie free this year with my move towards a more GnR structure. I've got $646k in the bank post trades this week, I'll use $540k of it to upgrade to Neale and Grundy next week. At that point I'll have 9 trades left and Hore+Duursma to upgrade to Hurn+Whitfield in due course... So probably about 5 injury trades for the back part of the season...sketchy... but better than some years..

Last edited:
AFL Club
Carlton
Score: 1864/17 (thanks Greene late out)
Weekly Rank: 50,476
Overall Rank: 1,891
Heroes: Lloyd, Hore, Cripps, Oliver, Gawn, T.Kelly, Dangerfield (C), J.Kelly
Villains: Answerth, and Toby 'first and last time' Greene
Trades Made: Whitfield to Laird
Trades Planned: Double down. Answerth, Atkins to Garner and Bewley

Comments: So Luke 'I'm not sure how the injury reporting thing is meant to work' Beveridge is now close to joining Ross Lyin on the avoid for rookies list. They didn't even put Greene on the injury list, despite the knock, so I assumed he was good. Clearly wrong. I could have covered with a Moore to to de Geoy trade....but chose not to. In hindsight given par was 1975ish is should have traded... as my sub par score hurt. I would have also won a league match against an Asshat. Not to worry, R14 spend up is looking good. I'll have up to 21 player s.t. to teams, but expect probably 19 at worst.
Do you mean Leon Cameron GWS?

Ben's Beasts

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Melbourne
Score: 1,865
Heroes: Captain T Kelly, Cripps, Gawn, Danger, Oliver, Z Williams, Heeney, Hore
Villains: B Smith, Laird, Andrews, Coniglio, Grundy, J Cameron, Answerth
Trades Made: Whitfield & Brayshaw to Laird & Coniglio :sick:
Trades Planned: Clark, Hore & B Scott to Boak & two of Gardner, Naish or Logue
Comments: Extremely disappointed with this week’s score and the drop in rankings. Fuming that Brayshaw finally decides to score 100 once I trade him out and just as angry with Coniglio as his replacement. Trading out M Crouch to J Cameron last week also backfired spectacularly and trading Crouch looks like a waste of a trade. Hoping that the two boys from the Giants can make it up to me over the next few weeks. Had 20 players this week but there were so many crap scores that I still had to take the Baker twins 50’s as part of my best 18. This next bye round is going to be even worse as the best case scenario is 18 available players and that includes Young if he somehow doesn’t get dropped. Love the byes..

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Score: 1794
Weekly Rank: 69,616
Overall Rank: 54,181 (from 52589)
Heroes: Most people's captain choice
Villains: My captain choice, half the team, trades, me - pretty much everything
Trades Made: Whitfield / Ross / Parker to Laird / De Goey / Hately
Trades Planned: Whatever I choose will end up being a terrible option, something terrible...

Comments: Not much went right. Made a late trade change from Naish to Hately just before the first match, as apparently Hately was going to play, and I could do with another playing mid. In doing so, forgot to put the VC back on Danger. A 149 VC score gone, plus a 70+ score trade in. Thanks for that mis-information...

Could have put the VC on a safe choice in Cripps or Lloyd, but for some reason decided I would take a punt on Cameron to go big. That failed. Had five players to pick from in the last game for captain - gave it to my lowest scorer of the five in Pendlebury. (y)

Laird had his worst game after I trade him in - I picked him for his consistent scoring. Hopefully not going to now be consistent at that level. I did have Rampe locked in instead as a trade in until I looked at this week and realised I would only have 2 in defense - naturally he scored 148 after I changed my trade.

My third trade De Goey was just OK, but still below his average for the season.

Throw in having to take three of Balta, Baker, Clark and Answerth's scores, it was a pretty bad round. Shocked I was still in the top 70K scores for the round actually.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Score: 1869
Weekly Rank: 49,039
Overall Rank: 23,434 (from 21,966)
Heroes: Lloyd, Cripps, Gawn, Kelly, Dangerfield, Heeney, Williams
Villains: Smith, Pendles, Cogs, Answerth, Darling, Balta
Trades Made: Scott to Hately
Trades Planned: three of them.

Comments: Well, that was less than good. Pendles really let me down yesterday, otherwise I was looking ok for a reasonable score. Should be able to get 20 odd this week, providing they all play...

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Score: 1986
Weekly Rank: 17983
Overall Rank: 7918 (from 9439)
Heroes: P Dangerfield, T Kelly , P Cripps, J Lloyd, M Hore and C Burgess
Villains: B Grundy and R Laird
Trades Made: Out: L Stocker, S Walsh, L Whitfield, In: R Gardner, P Cripps and H Andrews
Trades Planned: 1. Out: T Atkins, L Baker, N Answerth, In: B Bewley, J Dunkley, R Gray
or 2. Out: T Atkins, B Smith, N Answerth, In: D Clarke, L Ryan, R Gray

Comments:
Finally selected P Cripps which reaped immediate rewards replacing S Walsh and completing my midfield as well as H Andrews replacing L Whitfield and was content with his performance. 22 available so Setterfield at 67 was my lowest scorer from my 18 with 3 players below 80 and 4 above 120. Had L Neale and J Kelly as VC and C so missed out on the Danger or Cripps options.

Currently 19 available for RD13 post trades assuming there are no changes from the lineups from Rd11/Rd12. Gray is a certainty to be selected but unsure on the order of trading Dunkley in and L Ryan in and which should be prioritised first. After this round will be in single figure trades but have several moves I can orchestrate utilising Duursma’s money in RD14-RD15 such as potentially grabbing Gawn to replace Goldy or attempting to establish cover on multiple lines.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Score: 2,008
Weekly Rank: 13,555
Overall Rank: 6,259 (from 8,130)
Heroes: Williams, Hore, Cripps, Danger (C), Oliver, Walsh, Gibbons, Gawn, TKelly, Heeney
Villains: Laird, Andrews, Smith, Coniglio, Grundy, Baker, Cameron
Trades Made: Out: Whitfield and Wilkie In: Coniglio and Andrews
Trades Planned: Not sure yet, Walsh and Gibbons were likely outs this week, but with good scores, may have to re-revaluate, need some time to consider options.

Comments: Trade-ins were abit of a bust, but first ranking gain since about round 7 so have to be happy with that. First round of byes sucessfully negotiated, on to the next one.