Round 14: Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Club
West Coast
Team: Yangers
Score R14: 2204
Trades:
D: Goddard, Deledio, Hurn, Waters, Suckling, Mohr, Martin (Darley, Smedts*,)
M: Dal Santo, Shuey, Selwood, Thompson©, Ablett, Swan (Treloar*, Adams)
R: Cox, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)
F: Franklin, Wright, Hawkins, Dangerfield, Zorko, Cameron, Sidebottom (Milera*, Walsh)
3 trades left, $37,600

Forgot to change back to Gaz as Captain after r13.... lucky huh?
What to do with BJ and Buddy.....

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Thanks buddy..Duffield has been good for me. I read that Lyon thinks he doesnt go hard enough, or words to that effect. Cant see him getting back in, with Johnson, Broughton and now Lower doing well. With no Goddard for two weeks, if Duffield doesnt play, I have no choice really but a swap to Carrazzo...trades getting very thin. Franklin and Chapman maybe not playing as well, will test out the bench a bit..but have tried to keep some reasonable bench cover with a DPP..should have gone for two in the mids in retrospect. How is your side going?
Like always, plan a trade all week and team selections throw a late curveball. What are you going to do with Duffman now? Carrots is at his cheapest this week (from memory).

AFL Club
Collingwood
Like always, plan a trade all week and team selections throw a late curveball. What are you going to do with Duffman now? Carrots is at his cheapest this week (from memory).
You are right about the curve ball, been looking at the Freo site during the week for an inkling. I had the trade etched in concrete, it is now etched in butter. Not trading him for Carrazzo, a semi sideways trade like this I won't do..as much as the temptation is there. I need trust that Duffield has got the message from the coach and his detractors. He can play a bit. As a worst case scenario, possibly have enough cash for a swap next week, depending how they score. Funny how you sometimes focus on one or two players in your side as things progress...

Status
Not open for further replies.