Strategy Round 14: Trades

jaca

Vice Captain
AFL Club
Sydney
ROB owners... are you holding him through his bye and future price rises? Seems crazy not to take advantage if you can.

THCLT

AFL Club
North Melb.
Balta to Oliver is 1 trade which will get me to 19 available barring any calamities at team's selections.

That should do me for the round unless there's an upgrade target I desperately want to do in Rd15, in which case I'll do a downgrade via Setterfield/Larkey.

Edit: Round 13 trades still yet to be confirmed so that may change...:rolleyes:

quite ironic

100 Games Club
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Will have to hold ROB now:

Out: L.Baker, Setterfield
In: Gardner, Oliver

Gives me 20 green lights if Rockliff, Clarke, O.Baker and Gardner all play.

Would leave me with 7 trades and around 85-100k in the bank depending on what Setterfield scores this week.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Round 14 might be Setterfield to Clarke (?) but if Bennell and/or Hannebery is named I might wait 😀

Round 15 though I have so many ideas and thoughts floating through my head

Ironhawk

AFL Club
Hawthorn
ROB owners... are you holding him through his bye and future price rises? Seems crazy not to take advantage if you can.
If I had more trades left he would stay, think I need to get rid of him despite his upcoming price rises either R14 or R15.

BlueNwhiteHoops

AFL Club
Geelong
Dunno yet, what's his projected price rise in rounds 15 & 16 and who are his ruck opponents.

If it's 50k i'd rather the extra man in R14 tbh, it would probably need to be 80-100k more for me to consider holding.

quite ironic

100 Games Club
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Dunno yet, what's his projected price rise in rounds 15 & 16 and who are his ruck opponents.

If it's 50k i'd rather the extra man in R14 tbh, it would probably need to be 80-100k more for me to consider holding.
Two 90’s against Geelong and Port Adelaide would see him rise 80k to 525k in his next two games.

BlueNwhiteHoops

AFL Club
Geelong
Two 90’s against Geelong and Port Adelaide would see him rise 80k to 525k in his next two games.
Hmm, if I find other suitable trades it might be worth holding off then, on the other hand if memory serves me right rucks haven't been going big against us/Stanley this year and Ryder/Lycett is a good combo also.

Ty for the pricing info :)

Grundogging

AFL Club
Collingwood
Brayshaw, Walsh and ROB are doing my head in, as are the rookies who are suddenly making a bit of cash.

The neat little MBR trade sequence has well and truly gone out the window now - 13 trades left, 4 rookies to get off the field (one on each line - including ROB and Walsh) and four mid-pricers in Libba, Brayshaw, Brodie Smith, and Worpel to think about.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Out: Walsh & Larkey
In: Lloyd & Clarke

Gives me 21 playing ... could use the 3rd trade to trade Burgess to sum1 else but not worth it. If Young gets a recall next week it could be 22.

Bomber18

AFL Club
Essendon
Walsh to Oliver gives me a bare 18 (including Rockliff)

Probably will do BSmith to Blakely to add an extra number. Brouch earns a reprieve after showing a better ceiling of late. I remember when Mouch broke out, he finished the season on fire so it’d be great if Brouch could push 105 and play every game (I’d be happy enough with that).

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Currently 19 pre trades assuming all players with the RD13 bye retain their spots from RD12 and all players involved this week retain their spot. Young returning would make 20. W Setterfield, B Smith and C Burgess are the only players on the chopping block as Duursma and Hore will be kept a while longer so I likely end up with 20-22 after trades.

Current def apart from B Smith is J Lloyd, R Laird, Z Williams, H Andrews, M Hore, X Duursma and R Gardner with J Sicily/L Ryan the main targets. 9 trades left post RD13 and pre RD14 so Goldy will likely stay for the season.