Strategy Round 14: Trades

How many are trading Neale and/or Laird...?

• Yes to Neale

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Yes to Laird

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Yes to both Neale & Laird

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • No to Neale

Votes: 33 33.0%
  • No to Laird

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • No to both Neale & Laird

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • Don't own either of them

Votes: 7 7.0%

• Total voters
AFL Club
St Kilda
Still entertaining the idea of Laird to Lloyd. Would give me a massive POD in my League H2H Elimination Final. But with 5 trades left I'm thinking I've probably done my dash. Also thinking of holding Serong another week - hoping for a spike game. Or am I doing the thing where I can't cut the rookie cord.

Cameron>J.Martin; Serong> JPK?
If you already had a full team I’d yes to Laird to Lloyd, you have to think the rest of your team is strong enough to best you oppo in the elimination final this weekend?
Cameron hasn’t fired this year and Martin looks like he has found his footy soul, his kwan 😂https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/p...VwbWeol6i9pYCPbBDPMFftIktiB1oAPcbgw=w245-h138

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Trade #1 will be Laird to Lloyd at 145pm

I may use a 2nd trade which will either be Neale to Ryan via Rivers to M9 (looped via Ruscoe at M8) or Neale to J Kelly.

AFL Club
Sydney
I was considering trading OMac to JMartin. Rankine to Walters to other trade.

Alternatives are:
Bennell to Ricciardi dpp plus Rankine to Walters/JMartin
Or
Just Rankine to Walters/JMartin

AFL Club
West Coast
The Freo vs. Giants game today will likely decide my main match-up for me. My opponent has Cogs, Jelly, Greene, Riccardi & Brayshaw in that game. If those 5 combine for 600 points then I'll need to make trades. Neale to Steele on standby, and possibly Laird to someone else tomorrow if needed.

Philzsay

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Have a couple of hours to ponder any last thoughts for my trades.

In the backyard soaking up a bit of sun with the footy on my iPad an esky full of ice...and lots of Stone & Wood pacific ale!
Beautiful day here too. I have whipper snippered, mowed the lawn, done some gardening. Come back inside for a coffee and great find out I have been rewarded for my efforts with Lloyd on 107 at 3/4 time!

AFL Club
West Coast
The Freo vs. Giants game today will likely decide my main match-up for me. My opponent has Cogs, Jelly, Greene, Riccardi & Brayshaw in that game. If those 5 combine for 600 points then I'll need to make trades. Neale to Steele on standby, and possibly Laird to someone else tomorrow if needed.
Went Neale --> Jelly.
Decided not to wait for this coming game as it would be too risky. Also forgot Steele has a bye next week.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sturt & Neale to Riccardi & JKelly :(
I think one of the few suggestions I made reviewing your team was it probably wasn't worth sideways trading Neale. Sturt to Riccardi isn't too bad a trade, although as mentioned, I don't know that you will need your bench players from here, and you won't make a lot of cash from him for any upgrades (plus it's two trades to get him in and out).

Oh well, hopefully the rest of your week/season goes a bit better.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Which one out of the Brisbane M/F rookie prices players is likely to get a game in the run home, Keidean Coleman, Ely Smith, Toby Wooler or Tom Joyce?
Looking at offloading rankine for one of these guys so that I can do some swinging. Get Riccardis score as well.
But def need to bring in a swing man and free up the rankine $$
Looking for the one that might play just incase there is carnage in latter rounds and warm bodies required.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Which one out of the Brisbane M/F rookie prices players is likely to get a game in the run home, Keidean Coleman, Ely Smith, Toby Wooler or Tom Joyce?
Looking at offloading rankine for one of these guys so that I can do some swinging. Get Riccardis score as well.
Looking for the one that might play just incase there is carnage in latter rounds and warm bodies required.
I'd say none of them. Lions rarely make changes for the sake of it, and you'd expect the likes of Tom Berry, Deven Robertson, and then the slightly taller Sam Skinner all to get a look in before any of those guys yet to be exposed to the level as they try to build leading into finals now.

AFL Club
Brisbane
Coleman could debut next round as a replacement for the suspended McCarthy. He'd be highly unlikely to get more than a week or two in the side if they opt for him over Tom Berry who's played as a small forward already this season. Christensen or even CEY could get back into the side instead, it's very hard to know.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Coleman was a Emergency for the Saints game so maybe that indicates he is closer than the others or maybe it doesn't mean much at all.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Trade #1 will be Laird to Lloyd at 145pm

I may use a 2nd trade which will either be Neale to Ryan via Rivers to M9 (looped via Ruscoe at M8) or Neale to J Kelly.
I later realised that Ryan wasn’t an option and thought twice about whether to bring in Kelly before pulling the lever 5 minutes before the bounce.

Kelly or the Bont for Neale next week.