Round 17: C/VC Selections

Who is your Captain and Vice Captain in Round 17? (Pick 2)

• J. Steele

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • P. Dangerfield

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • N. Fyfe

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • T. Boak

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • M. Gawn

Votes: 38 69.1%
  • M. Crouch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • J. Macrae

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • L. Neale

Votes: 39 70.9%
  • B. Grundy

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • An. Other

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm tempted to V/Capt Steele tonight, who is fresh from a recent Bye, while WCEs only had 3 and 4 day breaks. My Concern is that a fresh Naitanui will dominate the ruck contests and favour his players, but maybe Steele will get points by tackling them :unsure:, this is too hard :D

AFL Club
Collingwood
Careful with Oliver - MDB probable tag a real concern ;)
Last 2 games I have watched has he even been applying a hard tag ?

Taranto/Coniglio were paying more attention to Cripps in the Carlton game especially the final quarter.

Looked like MDB was playing more HB against the Crows.

Hopper & ??? were playing on the Crouch's.

If Oliver & Petracca don't hurt you kicking wise you are probably better off tagging the outlet runner and not the actual source (eg tagging Hill/Smith at Hawthorn instead of Mitchell in seasons gone by)

AFL Club
West Coast
Last 2 games I have watched has he even been applying a hard tag ?

Taranto/Coniglio were paying more attention to Cripps in the Carlton game especially the final quarter.

Looked like MDB was playing more HB against the Crows.

Hopper & ??? were playing on the Crouch's.

If Oliver & Petracca don't hurt you kicking wise you are probably better off tagging the outlet runner and not the actual source (eg tagging Hill/Smith at Hawthorn instead of Mitchell in seasons gone by)
The game v Freo in round 14 when he did a number on Fyfe is why I would be wary.

I have Oliver also so I am hoping MDB doesn't apply the clamps but it is certainly a real possibility in my opinion.

AFL Club
Collingwood
The game v Freo in round 14 when he did a number on Fyfe is why I would be wary.

I have Oliver also so I am hoping MDB doesn't apply the clamps but it is certainly a real possibility in my opinion.
Fair enough.

Fyfe certainly can hurt the opposition more than Oliver though.

Hopefully Steele pumps out something massive tonight and I won't have to worry about it.