Round 17: Teams & In Game Discussion

Bomber18

AFL Club
Essendon
Parker out as well.... annoyed I had to trade Setterfield during the byes when I had some carnage as I wanted to hold Setterfield as my year long rookie cover option.

Now I have no cover on my fwd and def benches :eek:

7/11

AFL Club
Sydney
Parker out as well.... annoyed I had to trade Setterfield during the byes when I had some carnage as I wanted to hold Setterfield as my year long rookie cover option.

Now I have no cover on my fwd and def benches :eek:
I knew I kept him for a reason lol. Still might cop a donut if Boak doesn't get up though with Logue being dropped as well. Can't move enough of my coverage players around with only two trades!

Bomber18

AFL Club
Essendon
I knew I kept him for a reason lol. Still might cop a donut if Boak doesn't get up though with Logue being dropped as well. Can't move enough of my coverage players around with only two trades!
Was gonna hold him but Gardner was out and I wanted to avoid a donut... oh well

Drew

Vice Captain
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hmm any thoughts why Whitfield is named on the extended bench? Seems a bit strange....

Diabolical

250 Games Club
AFL Club
Essendon
Hmm any thoughts why Whitfield is named on the extended bench? Seems a bit strange....
I wouldn’t read too much into it. His chances of not playing would be no different if he was on field. My guess is that they won’t overload him on return and he may get a few extra rests on the bench this week? Could even be to do with psychology of naming another player on field?

Zimmer

Vice Captain
AFL Club
Essendon
Will keep Preuss until he tops out drops out and or Gawn bottoms out. In the meantime- how much do I spend on replacing or covering Logue and upgrading Butters to my last mid?

Those are the questions.

jobeywatto

300 Games Club
AFL Club
Essendon
Not sure if anyone else picked up on it, but North have named Curtis Taylor. He's a 117k mid/fwd. Played 1 game earlier in the year.

Could be handy for those of us who missed Cameron and need a cheap downgrade to keep the M/F link.