Discussion Round 17: Teams & In Game Discussion

AFL Club
West Coast
Not gonna select him again. His main objective in the midfield is to BLOCK opposition players from getting the ball so his teammates get it instead. When in play he keeps running back and forth and the ball keeps going over his head without him ever touching it. And he hasn't laid a tackle since quartertime.
Lol so of course after I said this Greenwood has got 40 points so far this quarter. Shows how much I know about this game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::oops: sorry!

AFL Club
West Coast
Another quality QLD night game I see
I know I sound like a broken record but every game with the dew has been difficult to watch... saw an article on SEN lamenting the lack of scoring this year running through all the reasons voting is so low - shorter quarters, better defensive structures, etc - failed to mention the wet slippery conditions most games have been played in this season :unsure:
I do really wish they’d gone with a day grand final, this isn’t the type of game I want to watch

AFL Club
Brisbane
Something a bit embarrassing - but I am putting it out there in case anyone else has discovered the same. I mean - I am generally pretty good at protecting my browser history etc, but twice in the last week, I have had some weird adult sites appear after browsing fanfooty? Anyone else? ... I guess I could have an infected laptop... just strange that the sites appear only from fanfooty.

AFL Club
Carlton
Something a bit embarrassing - but I am putting it out there in case anyone else has discovered the same. I mean - I am generally pretty good at protecting my browser history etc, but twice in the last week, I have had some weird adult sites appear after browsing fanfooty? Anyone else? ... I guess I could have an infected laptop... just strange that the sites appear only from fanfooty.
could have been one of their advertisements, I had something similar appear that I didn't realise, then saw the window open and thought wtf I didn't click this. So possibly an advertisement that I may have clicked when trying to refresh, who knows. I closed it, no issues.