Discussion Round 17: Teams & In Game Discussion

AFL Club
Brisbane
could have been one of their advertisements, I had something similar appear that I didn't realise, then saw the window open and thought *** I didn't click this. So possibly an advertisement that I may have clicked when trying to refresh, who knows. I closed it, no issues.
Yeah - THat exactly happened to me this week twice. ok - I just looked at my search history and found out this site has been appearing since Lock down... OMG. What have I been looking at!!! Think I just have to stop using fanfooty now.

AFL Club
Brisbane
Good grief my team got completely demolished in both my PFs. 2150, still somehow better than my season average, but dropped 800 places to +/- 2500, and team lost value for first time this season. Absolute horror round.

Yeah - THat exactly happened to me this week twice. ok - I just looked at my search history and found out this site has been appearing since Lock down... OMG. What have I been looking at!!! Think I just have to stop using fanfooty now.
My antivirus has flashed red lights any time I've gone to fanfooty in the past, if that helps. I haven't been there for a while consequently.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I recommend the Footy Info app if you are on mobile - has live SC scores and doesn't crash anywhere near as often as Fan Footy.

AFL Club
Brisbane
My antivirus has flashed red lights any time I've gone to fanfooty in the past, if that helps. I haven't been there for a while consequently.
hmmm. ok - I have to rethink using on my laptop then. That's pretty strong software - I use Sophos and never had an issue with the site. The thing is, it hardly crashes at all compared to the Herald Sun site.
I recommend the Footy Info app if you are on mobile - has live SC scores and doesn't crash anywhere near as often as Fan Footy.
I might try their mobile even though I prefer using the website.

Although I am pretty sure I never looked up that sort of site, I can't be certain. Actually emailed them, and got a response "Yeah I am aware of that, will work on it." So, at least I am not going crazy. ok - @ironhawke - yeah nah - will use only on mobile from now. thanks

Cheers,

hmmm. ok - I have to rethink using on my laptop then. That's pretty strong software - I use Sophos and never had an issue with the site. The thing is, it hardly crashes at all compared to the Herald Sun site.

I might try their mobile even though I prefer using the website.

Although I am pretty sure I never looked up that sort of site, I can't be certain. Actually emailed them, and got a response "Yeah I am aware of that, will work on it." So, at least I am not going crazy. ok - @ironhawke - yeah nah - will use only on mobile from now. thanks

Cheers,
Trend Micro. But just checking now and it doesn't flag it. (But I clicked through and it opened up some random crp)

AFL Club
Brisbane
I've had AVG pick up the following when I've been on FanFooty.
Doesn't happen all the time, but enough to lose confidence in their site being secure.
Not knowing exactly what it means doesn't help either.

View attachment 21673
Yes... I draw a line at random adds that don't seem to be a part of my interest sets appearing from nowhere without clicking on anything... I don't need that

edit: having said that - I got jack of SC official site and am now using FF right now - facepalm

Last edited: