North Melb.
Score: 2,222
Weekly Rank: 48,933
Overall Rank: 16,684 (from 15,099)
Heroes: Whitfield, Grundy, Gawn, Dunkley, JCameron
Villains: Everyone else who failed to score their averages
Trades Made: Coniglio to Dunkley
Trades Planned: NTL club member already
Comments: Trades done and dusted for the year. Have a lot of coverage flexibility with team, however, carrying 5 non-playing players could be a few too many. Have managed to avoid any donuts thus far, but team is not firing on all cylinders so will be happy enough to get to the finishing line from here without too much further damage.

Well done to all our high achieving coaches, particularly Like a Rockystar (27th) and our youngest Mod @Bomber18 (58th) who's proving that youth and working overseas can be a good mix for a successful SC season.

Special mention also to the 18 coaches of SCSBestoftheBest league who currently holds a 2,382 points buffer over their nearest rival. This league has been a high achieving league since its inception so hoping that their form holds them in good stead for the final 5 rounds.

AFL Club
Essendon
Score: 2,403
Weekly Rank: 3%
Overall Rank: 2,091 (from 2,431)
Heroes: ROB, Lloyd, Grundy, Marshall, Oliver, Whitfield, Merrett
Villains: Me for not VC Grundy AGAIN (danger C), Ziebell, Telly, Sicily, Laird, Blakely
Trades: none

Comments: Like many this week, I got sucked into Cripps v GC and skipped on Grundy for the VC. Very low percentage play on reflection.

On the bright side, holding ROB and not having Gawn is still a net positive! Now it's just about choosing the right week to switch that up, 3 trades left. Was pretty confident about ROB scoring well against me bombers this week (should've VC'd him then)...

AFL Club
Melbourne
Score: 2,228
Weekly Rank: 47,187
Overall Rank: 6,484 (from 5,256)
Heroes: Grundy (VC), Gawn, Dunkley, Lloyd, Ryan, Oliver, Macrae
Villains: Laird, Sicily, Bont, Cripps, Sloane, Telly, Gray
Trades Made: None
Trades Planned: Trigger finger itchy
Comments: Well I go away for a week on the turps and come back to find that my two teams (SC and the Demons) both played like drunks.

First rankings drop for a while and not a devastating one, but some serious underperforming premos this week: Bont, Cripps, Sloane, Laird, Telly, Sicily all in the 70s. Add Fyfe and Jelly on the bench and then Hurn out and it's a disappointing week.

Three trades left but no cash. Don't really want to be painting the fence at this stage so will be hoping for good news fitness-wise on Fyfe and Hurn in particular, and Jelly generally.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Score: 2039
Weekly Rank: 92,030
Overall Rank: 76,407 (from 74,896)
Heroes: Dunkley, Darling, Goldy, Tarantula , Zorko, Danger (C) , Pendles, Heater, Rich, Rocky
Villians:
JPK, Heeney, Westhoff, Stewart, Sicily, T Kelly , Laird, Cripps, Crisp , Milera, Gray, Brayshaw, Mummy
Trades Made: Coniglio to Josh Dunkley
Trades Planned:
none, happily in the NTL club buying @THCLT many drinks to drill into his EPL strategy and tactics :)

Comments:
The season from hell continues, but the planning for 2020 has begun in earnest, Gawn & Grundy + 28 rookies

Just in case people are still confused Patrick Cripps plays for Carlton (may even be the co-captain) , Jack Crisp plays for Collingwood.

Congrats to all with their massive weekly scores, I dream of being able to add to it one week, maybe this is the round :)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Score: 2,557
Weekly Rank: 89th
Overall Rank: 58 (from 132)
Heroes: Grundy (VC), Brouch, BSmith, Cameron, Marshall, Oliver, Lloyd, Treloar, Dunkley, Macrae, Whitfield, Gawn
Villains: Sicily, Bont, Cripps
Trades Made: None
Trades Planned: None
Comments: Best round rank and overall rank ever for me - pretty happy with how the round played out but also feel quite lucky to have dodged some more carnage (Hurn). Dodged Boak late out, Cogs LTI, Gawn injury C, Daniel injury and now Hurn over the last few rounds - but did cop JKelly, Fyfe and Bont’s poor last two weeks. Got quite lucky with my D6/M8/F6 all scoring 130 odd this round (Brouch/BSmith/Jezza you superstars), doubt they go that huge again but it really set up my round.

Trading in Bont instead of Zerrett for JKelly increasingly looking like the wrong move. Had considered Zerrett so I could keep Logue as cover but got serious FOMO on Bont in the end. Can’t complain too much as at least Bont didn’t cop an LTI on 20 odd last round and at least got up this week (feel bad seeing others like AllIsWells trading into Hurn this week too....).

Fingers crossed I can hold onto my ranking and keep dodging carnage (nervous times every time I see a fanfooty bandaid on my player).
chase hard mate, so very close