Discussion Round 18: Teams & In Game Discussion

AFL Club
West Coast
2568 all out!

My second season of SuperCoach is complete! All I wanted to do this season was win my league again and beat my last year's ranking of 11.3k!
The end result was...I won both my grand finals and finished with an overall ranking of 2263! :eek:
So I am very pleasantly surprised and happy to say the least!! A big thank you to everyone that helped me this year!!! 🙏🏼
This community & website is amazing!

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon

The down side, I lost my three grand finals in SCS P2 by 37 points, SCS 1000 Plus by 27 points and SCS Bomber Squad by 13 points!!

The up side, I have had my highest ever season rank of 1,891 which is a relief after having my worst season ever last year.

Congratulations to those who has won their leagues or put in a season PB, and thanks everyone for sharing your journey and advice throughout the year.

2213 this week, lost 1000 (edit I wish it was only 100) places again, but I consider finishing with 122 and 94 from Grundy + Quaynor a positive.

I reckon the metal studs cost me about 5000 places in the end the way everything played out. Still, getting through a whole season without a donut, that has to be a personal record :)

AFL Club
Adelaide

The down side, I lost my three grand finals in SCS P2 by 37 points, SCS 1000 Plus by 27 points and SCS Bomber Squad by 13 points!!

The up side, I have had my highest ever season rank of 1,891 which is a relief after having my worst season ever last year.

Congratulations to those who has won their leagues or put in a season PB, and thanks everyone for sharing your journey and advice throughout the year.
Congrats, I’m in 1000+ as well, good work being runner up, 40th ranked league overall, a pleasure to be in!

2,577 in the end.
Maynard and Grundy both went well, was nice to give 2,600 a nudge.
Finished at 2,070 overall.
Excellent work on some of the really high ranks, thanks to all for the advice and sharing of info and insights all year, there's a lot of really good folk around these parts.
Have a good off-season 🏇

AFL Club
Collingwood
Mate epic effort yourself! Well done, so close as well. What a year.

My wife just gave me some comforting advice: "stop looking at your ****ing phone it won't change the result" :LOL:
Lol I've copped the same over the past 5/6 weeks. 'Do you need to look at your phone now' and 'How does looking at your phone change the result?'

AFL Club
Hawthorn

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I agree, I thought Greaves was a bit unlucky to not get a nomination too - 3 good games in a row.
It took us almost the entire season to get there, but I think we finally found the right youngsters for that small forward/mid and ball user half back. Moore should've been given a run over Hanrahan/Morris/(Poppy) from the start, and Greaves was excellent once he finally got his chance after we messed around with a couple of others in that defence. We should get a better look at Finn next year as well which is exciting. Will be very interesting to see what we do with our first pick, depending on where the bids fall and if there is any Crouch compensation in the mix, we will be picking at either 4, 5 or 6 most likely. One of the key position forwards may fall, I'm big on Elijah Hollands as a mid-sized forward/mid, or wonder if we may even look more to the intercepting key back in Denver Grainger-Barras.