Discussion Round 18 Trades

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
For those that have Coniglio. Merrett will be around 497k this week.

He faces:
Adelaide
GC
Port
Dogs
Freo

So not much tagging in that bunch and good opportunities for big scores.

Duncan at 500k this week is also an excellent option scoring 11/16 tonnes this year.

Has a much better record against bottom 10 teams and faces the following:

Hawthorn
Sydney
Freo
North
Brisbane

Over the next 5 who are all in the bottom 10 bar Brisbane.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure what I’ll be doing as yet.

Have Moore and Coniglio injuries this week

Jelly on the bench coz I couldn’t get rid of him due to omission of logue in my backline along with Marty hores injury.

Fyfe 50-50 for next week so I read

Think ROBs time is just about up also.

Going to be very keen to see teams this week could be looking at a possible dare I say it donut ? I certainly hope not ?

AFL Club
Brisbane
Was on track to finish my team but with both Pendleton’s & Cogs to replace will end up in finals with a couple of rookies on the ground

AFL Club
North Melb.
Chol to a defender under 460’000. Not many options for that price point - maybe Houli as I seem to recall he has a very good average playing at the G this year.

AFL Club
Brisbane
So with Pendles & Cogs Out for what’s looking like for the rest of the Regular season should I replace with Cripps & Trelor or go for POD in Sidebottom & Zerrett ??
Any thoughts

AFL Club
Adelaide
Rage trades.....Josh Kelly and Brayshaw to Dunkley and Greene (mid time looks here to stay with cogs down)

AFL Club
GWS Giants
Greene looks a good option at his price with more midfield time likely with no Kelly, Ward or Cogs for a few weeks.

The other smoky is Marc Murphy back in the middle, I might even look at him leaving me coin for a luxury upgrade elsewhere.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Any POD options for a mid in for Cogs?
Superpod Hunter (1.3%) if Bont stationed forward or out for a week or two with that ankle, $480K.

More expensive but Zorko at 2.8% has GCS in the run home...

But hiding in plain sight is Ed Curnow at 0.5% and 3 consecutive tonnes at $460k Now that is value and superpod factor to the max. I doubt he even makes MarkM's sheets!

Last edited:
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm honestly considering using one of my last 3 trades in order to do Lycett to Marshall if Ryder is named next week. Originally chose Lycett over Marshall for the injured Daniel in order to avoid the Gawn donut and in the belief that Lycett has historically rucked very well in games where he's had over 60 ruck contests. However, he clearly played injured this week as well as last week and Ryder seems a good chance to come back in with Lycett looking fairly immobile. Not ideal and a really annoying situation to have put myself in. Definitely won't make the trade except if Ryder returns, in which case I'll give it some serious thought. The idea of an injured ruck sharing duties is not great.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm honestly considering using one of my last 3 trades in order to do Lycett to Marshall if Ryder is named next week. Originally chose Lycett over Marshall for the injured Daniel in order to avoid the Gawn donut and in the belief that Lycett has historically rucked very well in games where he's had over 60 ruck contests. However, he clearly played injured this week as well as last week and Ryder seems a good chance to come back in with Lycett looking fairly immobile. Not ideal and a really annoying situation to have put myself in. Definitely won't make the trade except if Ryder returns, in which case I'll give it some serious thought. The idea of an injured ruck sharing duties is not great.
Got toweled up by Gawn earlier but apart from that game I don't see a problem. Others have suggested some reversion to 95ish given it's its first full year rucking in the firsts... I'm very grateful I bit the bullet and grabbed him after his first price rise...there have been many more since!

AFL Club
Carlton
Hopefully no surprised niggles or injuries and I can still roll out a full team. No trades planned atm.