Round 20: Teams and In-Game Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Noticed that Shane Crawford has made a mistake with his team selection. Billie Smedts in defence who didn't play is on the ground and Steven Morris, who is playing is not even an emergancy on his bench. Not complaining though as I am playing him in one of my leagues.

Not sure Crawf is a great SC player.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
unlucky with suckling starting as sub for you, but will still be a solid score
To be honest I am pretty happy with Sucklings score of 49 after being the sub. Its more than what he has got some weeks when he has played a full match.

AFL Club
Geelong
Noticed that Shane Crawford has made a mistake with his team selection. Billie Smedts in defence who didn't play is on the ground and Steven Morris, who is playing is not even an emergancy on his bench. Not complaining though as I am playing him in one of my leagues.

Not sure Crawf is a great SC player.

I noticed that too. I'm playing him in of my my Leagues as well. I assumed that Morris wasn't playing. =/

Unlucky Crawf.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Jobe Watson 91 at half time is the highest scorer by a long way in the Bombers vs. North match. Lots of players around the 25-35 point mark with a few over 50.

AFL Club
Geelong
Jobe Watson 91 at half time is the highest scorer by a long way in the Bombers vs. North match. Lots of players around the 25-35 point mark with a few over 50.
Harvey catching up (91) after kicking 2 straight Goals within seconds. Score may be overrated and will decrease.

AFL Club
Geelong
I'm all out at 2546. Hopefully sees me move a little bit up the rankings.

I missed almost all the massive scores but I missed all the carnage also. Wins in all leagues, so week off for the boys to rest up

AFL Club
Geelong
I'm all out at 2546. Hopefully sees me move a little bit up the rankings.

I missed almost all the massive scores but I missed all the carnage also. Wins in all leagues, so week off for the boys to rest up
2,482 at the moment (LIVE). Watson still going.

I've also won all of my Leagues, but I gotta play again next week for 2 Leagues. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.