Round 21: Captain and Vice Captain Choices

Blaze

400 Games Club
AFL Club
Adelaide
With no stats to back it up my gut says give Cripps a crack over against Freo but may still play safe with Titch into Gawn. This does feel like a week to change a few things up though.

Bermi

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Collingwood
RE: ……… Gawn, Cripps and Neale could all go big, although you would think Gawn and Cripps have the higher ceiling. Neale 120 last week with tag is a good sign.
Neale to score 120 against a good tagger in Hutchings was good, but I don't think with a good tag he could reach that 130+ score. Depending how you rate Curnow's tagging ability, I think, if tagged, Neale will struggle to reach 130 pts.
With the big scores CARs opponents have been getting lately, I don't think CAR are tagging now??? E Curnow doesn't seem to be???

GrainFedBeef

400 Games Club
AFL Club
West Coast
With the big scores CARs opponents have been getting lately, I don't think CAR are tagging now??? E Curnow doesn't seem to be???
They do seem to have pulled back on using Curnow. Read somewhere (not fanfooty) he ran with Josh Kelly last week, must have been running behind him the whole time. Kelly did have +20 CP so someone must have been near him.

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
Doesn’t look like Titch is gonna get there, is Gawn still a safe option with the injury and Pedo being named?

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
Good luck mate, don't mind Zorko against the Pies at all.

AngryAnt

250 Games Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Might play the percentages and keep the C on Gawn but Macrae could go huge today.

quite ironic

100 Games Club
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
have the same 3 plus Neale, still no idea...
Same was thinking Neale too, might narrow it down to Neale and Cripps depending on how the melb/syd game goes for a half as it'll depend what i need to win an important league i think.