Round 21: Teams & Game Discussions

Adrenaline

200 Games Club
Does Hutchins normally go play in defence against players that play in the midfield and forward line like danger dusty Oliver or does he stay in the midfield? I’m trying to work out whether he will go to Oliver or Brayshaw next week?

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
Billings taking the kick out and picking up cheapies in the backline is lols

GrainFedBeef

400 Games Club
AFL Club
West Coast
Does Hutchins normally go play in defence against players that play in the midfield and forward line like danger dusty Oliver or does he stay in the midfield? I’m trying to work out whether he will go to Oliver or Brayshaw next week?
Midfielders only. Is Brayshaw defence though? Expect him to go to Olivier.

When playing GWS they used Rioli on Heath Shaw to run him around.

Drew

Vice Captain
AFL Club
Adelaide
Jeez Webster's not doing much! Seems like a low SC match, most scores well under the ton.

toxic

Rising Star Winner
Billing’s you muppet :mad:
How does Billings not attend a single centre bounce (either on ball or on the wing) after half time.
Richardson simply cannot coach from a player strategy point of view, hes genuinely got no idea

3/300
Zerrett
Billings
Hurley

Beijing_Sting

Michael Tuck Club
AFL Club
Brisbane
Agree..... not near as much discussion or interest in the tactical side of SuperCoach.
Tis the time to buckle in and close ye eyes! Oh!, and try not to bugger up your line-up with the mobile app.
For some crazy reason, I have my defensive E on a non-playing st kilda player. WTF? No loop anyway, but if it's a late out, I'm screwed, really.

Cattleherder

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Geelong
Indeed. It might be somewhat exacerbated this week because people may have missed league finals/been knocked out/have the week’s rest.
That’s me. Knocked out of my SC league final. Just one trade left. Not much to play around with. Lowering my ranking is my main objective from here in.

Monya Meow Meow

Coleman Medalist
AFL Club
Carlton
First donut of the season in defence due to both Austin & Heron not playing and with no more trades.
The aim was to finish top 1k this season but I will be lucky to finish top 5k I think.

Creeker

Michael Tuck Club
AFL Club
Essendon
Last trade for the year just completed :(. Gaff to Duncan.
First play for Duncan, free against, -3 :). So typical.

My shout at the NTLC. Line em up fella's.