Strategy Round 21 Trades

AFL Club
Melbourne
Gentlemen,

I have two trade, $407,000 in the bank.
I want to trade out Cunnington but for whom? Treloar or the Bont. The team I am playing for a spot in the Prelim has the Bont. Do I go him to nullify him out or pray Treloar has a blinder?

Second trade is Chol for Walters (freo).

Your thoughts please.

AFL Club
Carlton
Gentlemen,

I want to trade out Cunnington but for whom? Treloar or the Bont. The team I am playing for a spot in the Prelim has the Bont. Do I go him to nullify him out or pray Treloar has a blinder?

Your thoughts please.
That's an impossible decision. Probably Treloar though, been better recently.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Gentlemen,

Your thoughts please.

Do you think the rest of your team will win if you nullify Bont? If so, I'd say that's your best bet, if not take the punt!

AFL Club
Collingwood
So I have 3 trades left, and its looking like a loss on the cards for me in main league. Have decided to use 2, to upgrade one of either Cameron or Mundy (who I traded in last week, before he got played at FF - thanks Ross!) to either Dunkley or Marshall, as my opponent has both.

My question is, who to trade out? Leaning towards Mundy as from the sounds of the Freo forums he's playing injured which is why he played forward, and am figuring after beating the ladder leaders RTB won't make too many changes.

Concerns with Cameron however are no Finlayson, no Himmelberg will mean he gets a lot of attention (but also one of the only targets), and he's coming off an injury obviously. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

AFL Club
GWS Giants
So I have 3 trades left, and its looking like a loss on the cards for me in main league. Have decided to use 2, to upgrade one of either Cameron or Mundy (who I traded in last week, before he got played at FF - thanks Ross!) to either Dunkley or Marshall, as my opponent has both.

My question is, who to trade out? Leaning towards Mundy as from the sounds of the Freo forums he's playing injured which is why he played forward, and am figuring after beating the ladder leaders RTB won't make too many changes.

Concerns with Cameron however are no Finlayson, no Himmelberg will mean he gets a lot of attention (but also one of the only targets), and he's coming off an injury obviously. Any thoughts would be appreciated!
I think conditions tonight might also work against Cameron, hard to say but I'm reading it's pretty blowy and bleak down South of the Berrimah line.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Who do you think I should trade Daniel to? Marshall or Greene or Walters? If I go MarshallI I have no money left for my last trade, if I take one of the other 2 I have close to $100k for my last trade.

AFL Club
GWS Giants
Who do you think I should trade Daniel to? Marshall or Greene or Walters? If I go MarshallI I have no money left for my last trade, if I take one of the other 2 I have close to $100k for my last trade.
All three would be in my trade calculations, throw a dart.

I like Walters funny enough

AFL Club
Melbourne
Do you think the rest of your team will win if you nullify Bont? If so, I'd say that's your best bet, if not take the punt!
Possibly!!!! What "if's" everywhere. He's got one trade and three bunnies in his back line as to my one but I do have the underperforming Sicily!! He's got Grundy, I've got Goldy. he's got Marshall (fwd) and Chol. That's where I thought of bringing in Walters to hopefully score as much as Marshall if not more. But, will he play well over here?? He has this year I guess.

Treloar or Bont, could both come out and kill it or both have **** games. Will clarke go to McCrae or the Bont?

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Gentlemen,

Your thoughts please.
Depends if you back your other pods, then minimise the Bont's impact... don't trust them, then seek further out-performance by Treloar.

AFL Club
Hawthorn

I think conditions tonight might also work against Cameron, hard to say but I'm reading it's pretty blowy and bleak down South of the Berrimah line.
Yep, intermittent showers with gusty winds. He may however run a sh!t load as it's also not very bloody warm.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Possibly!!!! What "if's" everywhere. He's got one trade and three bunnies in his back line as to my one but I do have the underperforming Sicily!! He's got Grundy, I've got Goldy. he's got Marshall (fwd) and Chol. That's where I thought of bringing in Walters to hopefully score as much as Marshall if not more. But, will he play well over here?? He has this year I guess.

Treloar or Bont, could both come out and kill it or both have **** games. Will clarke go to McCrae or the Bont?

I get the feeling he will go to Macrae (who was in my VC/C calculations but unsure now!) - but that is just pure guesswork

AFL Club
Collingwood
Very good point - leaning towards keeping Mundy with that in mind. I figure whichever one i trade out will inevitably ton up, the other get a 40, purely dependent on who I trade at this point so I might as well just deal with it

AFL Club
West Coast
1565336617237.png

Is it worth going Logue to Carter and then bringing in someone under $464k for Clarke, to fill in for Josh Kelly at M8?

Alternatively I could afford someone @481k by trading Chol instead.

AFL Club
West Coast
Gentlemen,

Your thoughts please.
Don't worry about other players, who do you think will do better.

I think Bont runs risk of tags over next two games, Treloar tag risk is his third game only, with a 30% chance from Melb this week.

Treloar for me.

AFL Club
St Kilda
I'd go Greene as he will be a POD as most would have the other 2 as I do! But if you want to nullify one of your opponents then probably Marshall, on consistency.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Is it worth going Logue to Carter and then bringing in someone under $464k for Clarke, to fill in for Josh Kelly at M8?

Alternatively I could afford someone @481k by trading Chol instead.
Just trade Jelly for the Bont or similar, 3 rounds to go not worth a mid pricer at this stage of the game if your still in with a shot in your league!

AFL Club
North Melb.
I have $572k to spend on a Ruck to replace ROB. It is my final trade. Suggestions?

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have $572k to spend on a Ruck to replace ROB. It is my final trade. Suggestions?
It’s Witts, Martin then daylight for total points so far this season (which is not a bad way to look at it in your situation), out of those that are selectable.

My initial reaction was Witts, and I brought him in as the most reliable non Goldy/Grundy/Gawn option when I needed to replace Westhoff. He spent some time off the ground last week, but is playing this week, and has been pretty reliable at the Suns. Martin looks to have a somewhat better ruck draw, incidentally.

If you’re prepared to take a bit more risk, I would assess role and opponents for Kreuzer and Westhoff. Kreuz might be the risk-reward option with what looks like a fairly easy run.