Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cripps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BlueNwhiteHoops

AFL Club
Geelong
@Connoisseur or others

This will be my last Captain's thread so feel free to start one for the final 2 rounds.
I don't really give many repeat thumbs up after my initial liking of a thread so i would just like to go out of my way to say a big thank you to you, Connoisseur, Professor and all the other people who post extremely useful statistics and information week in, week out.
It really fuels the enjoyment many of us are getting from our fantasy teams each year by making us more competitive simply by being able to access these important numbers at the one stop shop that is becoming this website, hat's off...(y)

Darkie

AFL Club
Collingwood
I don't really give many repeat thumbs up after my initial liking of a thread so i would just like to go out of my way to say a big thank you to you, Connoisseur, Professor and all the other people who post extremely useful statistics and information week in, week out.
It really fuels the enjoyment many of us are getting from our fantasy teams each year by making us more competitive simply by being able to access these important numbers at the one stop shop that is becoming this website, hat's off...(y)
100%. This thread means I seldom need to do any other research to pick a VC/C ... which hopefully means I get that call right, as well as allowing more time to make all the other calls on trades etc!

NT.Thunder

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
GWS Giants
Thinking about changing my VC from Gawn to Neale. The weather in Melbourne might make work around the ground for the big men more difficult. Yep more stoppages but Grundy/Gawn will null each other out here I think.

Neale against GCS in good weather might be a show.

AFL Club
Richmond
Thinking about changing my VC from Gawn to Neale. The weather in Melbourne might make work around the ground for the big men more difficult. Yep more stoppages but Grundy/Gawn will null each other out here I think.

These are my thoughts too. Perfect day in Brisbane today, with a bit of wind the only downfall. Hopefully Neale is allowed to dominate in similar fashion to what Treloar did last week.

AFL Club
Hawthorn

These are my thoughts too. Perfect day in Brisbane today, with a bit of wind the only downfall. Hopefully Neale is allowed to dominate in similar fashion to what Treloar did last week.
My only worry with Neale is does Miller try to do a job on him? Did Miller play earlier in the year when the two teams met?

AFL Club
Richmond
My only worry with Neale is does Miller try to do a job on him? Did Miller play earlier in the year when the two teams met?
I’m not sure if he did earlier in the year, but Neale scored 142 in that game. Miller usually goes to Zorko and does a pretty good job on him doesn’t he? In the game earlier in the year Zorko only had 15 touches so perhaps Miller went to him then?

Grundogging

AFL Club
Collingwood
Won't Tuk Tuk go to Zorko and continue their feud ?

Will they shake hands this time ?
Apparently not - he instead made a meale of Neale.

I'll win the league semi pretty easily with the VC on Neale as opponent has C on him.

Question is whether I try to be tricky and eke out another 50-100 points from Cripps as C?

Grundogging

AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks Goodies, guess no Dusty may help Cripps. Fyfe will be tagged probably. Screwed up my VC/C unfortunately.
Me too - for some reason I thought Doggies - Bombers was first up today. o_O

Need to choose between playing it ultra safe and sticking with the Neale VC (opponent has C on Neale) or chasing another 50-100 points with Cripps for a boost in overall rank...

AFL Club
Collingwood
Well no Fyfe C as C has gone well so far :-(
My fault..

Last edited: