Discussion Round 22: Trades

AFL Club
West Coast
Got Heeney E and have to decide whether I use my last trade on Clarke to Marshall or save it for next week with Gawn questionable.

AFL Club
North Melb.
Team is
DEF: Houli, Whitfield, Williams, Lloyd, Laird, Hurn (Answerth, Logue)
MID: Macrae, Treloar, Fyfe, Bont, Oliver, Cripps, Neale, B.Crouch (Wagner, Scott, Langlands)
RUC: Grundy, Gawn (Bines)
FWD: Dunkley, Danger, Boak, Heeney, Kelly, Gray (Chol, Young)

4 trades left and $59,900 salary.

My initial plan was to downgrade Answerth to a rookie (C.Graham) and then trade Gray to Marshall leaving me with $142,100 to make another move next week. However, have since thought maybe I'm better off trading Answerth to Graham and Chol to Worpel and then benching Gray, leaving me with $4,100. Just wish I had of thought of this last night as I could have put the E on Heeney. Only opportunity to loophole would be putting the E on Treloar next week (Clarke tag) as St Kilda play first Saturday game both weeks.

Would love to hear people's opinion on which option I should choose and if there are any other options I should look at

Ross and Wingard it is (For Lycett and D Clarke, getting Brayshaw, finally, off field)

At this point I've checked out but may as well see what happens
Wingard needs 86 for this to end up a win in terms of who would have been on/off field.

Sounds about right

AFL Club
Essendon
Gray > Greene to give me a POD in my cash league.

Let's see how this backfires. Pick your option:

A) Gray kicks 5 goals and scores 150
B) Greene late out due to general soreness
C) Greene gets removed from the midfield and scores 60 playing as a forward