Round 4: Final Scores

Deeman1

Dual Best & Fairest
AFL Club
Melbourne
2,335 for me 🤩

Will be the last time I start 2 FWD rookies, will happily swing Moore forward and start Willie or Clark, no way will Parker or Setterfield get anywhere near the field again unless it's a last resort....

AFL Club
Hawthorn
2157 for me.

What a great end to the round after a horrible start and middle. Fielded almost all the right rookies besides Hore but lost 20odd points going Neale C which wasnt much. Was just the premos being disappointing. Walsh could end up being an M9 keeper the way he's going. Carlton have got themselves a genuine superstar! Scrimshaw has been a great pick up for us, too bad we couldn't snag the win.

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Grundy as Captain
Atkins filling in for Fyfe
9 players over 100 (L Whitfield, S Walsh, B Grundy, I Heeney, B Smith, R Laird, T Goldstein, L Neale and Z Merrett)
P Dangerfield, Z Williams and Z Butters the main poor performers combining for 149 which was 6 less than Z Merrett.

Eagling

400 Games Club
AFL Club
West Coast

After a week in which eight players scored 73 or below, I'm not too upset. Will probably be ranked 60K overall, but just you wait for my rise up the ranks!

Good news is that Simpson and Darling went okay after terrible scores recently. VC Neale (taken) and backup C Cripps are magnificent players. Swapping Gibbons to Walsh but losing Lloyd at the start of the season is sort of equalizing in value, especially as Walsh is one of the best rookies this year.