Discussion Round 5: Teams & In Game Discussion

AFL Club
West Coast
Silly question, but what is UTL short for?
Yeah, I wasn't too sure myself, but could stand for utilities, who can play anywhere.
Thanks mate. What do you think of Serong at his price?

I’d want to be confident of his JS and probably CBAs given the starting point/value of extracting cash at this time of year, although I understand his fantasy pedigree may be good at junior level.
Yeah, UTL I expect is utilities and excluded the ruckman. 6 players only rotated through the mids.

Talk is Serong has been carving it up in practice games. The JS is high I expect and should pick up some CB attendances. Like Green, we are not talking rookies a few games into the season, this is equivalent to week +15 in the season, bodies are bit more developed.

Question now is Fyfe to Neale or hold and Townsend to Green.

AFL Club
Bulldogs
Interesting few weeks ahead for those that own GWS players.
Will be interesting to see who takes the wing role if Whitfield moves to half back again with Williams out.
Ash could even go to half back or is Adam Kennedy/Sam Reid going to be an inclusion at Ash's expense. (Cummings out for 10-12 with a bad hamstring)
On another note Taranto isn't to far away, will this push out Green/Hately?
Could Coniglio be put back in the middle and have Kelly in the Wing/Half Forward role?

AFL Club
West Coast
AFL site reporting Sidebottom could be looking at a 4 week suspension for his COVID breaches.

Whilst obviously not good for Collingwood, It could be good for Tyler Brown who might have lost his spot to Treloar otherwise... Brown might now get a reprieve and make us some more cash.

AFL Club
West Coast
Also from the AFL site...

Oscar McDonald and Harley Bennell are primed for senior recalls after respective strong showings in a scratch match against Geelong on Sunday. McDonald is heaping the pressure on fellow defender Joel Smith, while Bennell – who kicked four goals after being dropped – will challenge a series of Demons.