Votes: 14 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Don’t own him

Votes: 22 39.3%

• Total voters
AFL Club
Sydney
I have Comben on my forward line (for the last 4 hours), so I'll swing him back.

Hopefully take someone down to a rookie, but would be ok going with two rookies if they presented themselves.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Can do pretty much Naismith to any rookies via dpp and just swing Cameron to R3. Creates a nice R/F link with Ceglar. Anyone able to work out Naismith's price?

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I will probably have to swing Ceglar to the rucks now to replace Naismith. I had Pittonet and Naismith as my two playing rucks this round, Cameron as the third, so I am really struggling with rucks right now.

Injuries / non selections are killing me this year, cash generation is getting to being nearly non-existent. Hibberd, M Pickett, Cameron, Sturt and now Naismith are all out of my team. Carried Martin, Greene, McInerney and Naismith in Rd 3, plus five Essendon and Melbourne players - can't afford things to get that bad again.

If I can get a full team still with some bench cover, and cop no more injuries/non-selection problems for the rest of the round, I think I will trade out Viney and Naismith. These two should be around 900K between them - it will help, but I expected them to gain more cash than that. It means holding onto others such as Noble who is likely pretty much going to be at his peak price by next week as well as the others not playing mentioned above. No idea who to bring in - hoping a few more good rookies show up that can stay fit and score decently!

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
As long Viney scores at least 70, I believe I can go Viney/Noble to Bont/Hill.

Which would then give me a team which includes all of: Neale, Fyfe*, Cripps, Grundy, Gawn, Trac and Bont!

*provided that there’s no fwd line carnage for me tomorrow (ie CTaylor or Dusty out...)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Love it , haven't finalised Round 4 trades yet but can think about Round 5

Depending on tonight's score Noble might have maxed out so maybe him to Butler.

Hoping my rookies all survived Round 4 and are playing Round 5 + Bennell & Pickett have returned.

AFL Club
Adelaide
This is obviously dependent on which of my flip flopping R4 plans comes to fruition but if Serong and Philp look good I would like to be in position to nab them as I think they both have quite good junior numbers (someone who actually has a clue may want to correct me here.)

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
This is obviously dependent on which of my flip flopping R4 plans comes to fruition but if Serong and Philp look good I would like to be in position to nab them as I think they both have quite good junior numbers (someone who actually has a clue may want to correct me here.)
Are you still considering Grundy to Pittonet?

AFL Club
West Coast
hmmmm had do to my 2 trades last night with jacobs out, went to naismith. now next week i have to trade Naismith out, who knows if Jacobs is back! also have pittonet and cameron who may not play for a while (unless he is miracously back next week then will roll with him).

Have 300k in the bank however as a non Granwdy owner very nervous about my trades round 5. will have to go 1 down/Naismith up. with plenty of other rookies on the bubble i feel my house of cards is about to come tumbling down

AFL Club
North Melb.
Downgrade time!! Probably Marlion Pickett and Curtis Taylor to Stephen Hill/McAdam/Philp and Butler.

Then one beautiful upgrade from Starcevich to Macrae/Titch/Oliver the week after.

So out of interest, had a quick look at Gaff home vs away, given he and other Eagles will seemingly be playing a prolonged stretch in WA soon.
2016-2019 by year and aggregate, this is what I ended up with if I did it correctly (slight oversimplification - home = playing at WA venue, didn't care about Dockers home vs away):
1593150279780.png

1593150300013.png