Votes: 65 51.2%
  • Naismith ?

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • Other ?‍♂️

Votes: 37 29.1%

• Total voters
AFL Club
Bulldogs
I was playing around on TooSerious today with Sauce but obviously only has up until Round 5.

Need to wait for teams , expecting 2-4 rookies to be dropped this week alongside my other donuts already.
Yeh all good just wanted the next 3.

AFL Club
Essendon
I was playing around on TooSerious today with Sauce but obviously only has up until Round 5.

Need to wait for teams , expecting 2-4 rookies to be dropped this week alongside my other donuts already.
Just trade the BIG SPUD. I definitely am. He may provide a short price increase this round (BE of 21) but then its probably downhill from there as he plays Grundy after that.

AFL Club
Bulldogs
Just trade the BIG SPUD. I definitely am. He may provide a short price increase this round (BE of 21) but then its probably downhill from there as he plays Grundy after that.
Yeh I just could have a few out so may need to hold him. If he can make 21k+ against English that isn't so bad if Pittonet makes like 65k with 100 Projection.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I am actually hoping he gets dropped so the decision is made for me.

With Sloane unlikely and a few rookies likely to vanish I might have more issues.

Queries on Grundy as well.

Jacobs - > Pittonet seems logical but then if Pittonet doesn't work in the next few rounds it will take another 2 trades to fix again , seems I will be just going sideways.

Sauce did look bad, like real bad, it was almost like he was told to just put an appearance in the ruck and then keep out the way, he offered nothing, almost disinterested.
Goldy looked competitive and invested. Reckon a Goldy / Gawn combo might also do ok this year, at least on initial appearances. So tempted to just bring them in and trade out Jacobs and Naismith, but it's just the bubble boy rookies stopping me, money vs points (have Pitt@ R3).

AFL Club
Bulldogs

With Sloane unlikely and a few rookies likely to vanish I might have more issues.

Jacobs - > Pittonet seems logical but then if Pittonet doesn't work in the next few rounds it will take another 2 trades to fix again , seems I will be just going sideways.
Yeh I got Sloane + Dusty. I think Sloane as Captain will soldier on and just play the in and under mid. (Hoping anyway haha)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeh I got Sloane + Dusty. I think Sloane as Captain will soldier on and just play the in and under mid. (Hoping anyway haha)
He was on the News tonight , didn't sound overly confident.

Full training session tomorrow and then run again Friday to try and "free" it up.

Flying Saturday so no idea how that affects a bad corkie.

AFL Club
Essendon

So what's the other option? Going straight to Gawn, by down-grading a premium elsewhere?

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just hope Pittonet doesn't put in a stinker for them to pick De koning now.
I think Pitto will be pretty safe.
TDK is a much lighter frame than Pitto, I can't see them throwing him in as a sole ruck, particularly coming off an injury niggle.
This was exactly what Pitto was recruited for, be readily available to backup Kreuzer when injured for a year or two before taking ownership of the number 1 ruck post.

AFL Club
Collingwood
TDK is a much lighter frame than Pitto, I can't see them throwing him in as a sole ruck, particularly coming off an injury niggle.
This was exactly what Pitto was recruited for, be readily available to backup Kreuzer when injured for a year or two before taking ownership of the number 1 ruck post.
Pitto look real good against Gawn. Got up and down the ground well. Seem to have the conditioning required to be consistently 100+. Reckon he is a must have for R3.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I can only get Pitt in now if down dusty to howe via brander and cav up to Pitt but only left with 25.6k so hope he is a must get Pitt

AFL Club
Collingwood
So what's the other option? Going straight to Gawn, by down-grading a premium elsewhere?
Might be able to go :-

Sloane - > Pittonet (R3)
Jacobs - > Gawn

and then hopefully it is set and forget Rucks

May not have enough bench players generating $$$ but will worry about that later

Still think you need to get your rookies right early though so definitely considering Sturt if named.

Bring on the team sheets

Last edited:
AFL Club
Bulldogs
They would probably play Casboult ruck and TDK fwd if they dropped him.