Competitions 2021: Lock and Load Competition IV (Congrats Beijing_Sting)

AFL Club
Collingwood
I found Tails injury updates to be very good and useful to see who my opponent's players were, a big thank you for that @Tails

Just a thought, regarding season ending players in the Lock and Load Comp. I think this comp could be more exciting, and competative, if we had some opportunity to trade out the 'season ending' players.

What I am suggesting is that only, on the 5th, 10th, 15th and 20th AFL rounds, we can trade out any season ending players for players in the same position, of equal price or lower price.
For example, can't trade out 2 season ending players and pool the money to trade in 2 other players, but each player traded individually.

Okay, so it's not a 'true' Lock and Load, but I see it as keeping more players competative and interested longer in the season.

Just a thought.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I found Tails injury updates to be very good and useful to see who my opponent's players were, a big thank you for that @Tails

Just a thought, regarding season ending players in the Lock and Load Comp. I think this comp could be more exciting, and competative, if we had some opportunity to trade out the 'season ending' players.

What I am suggesting is that only, on the 5th, 10th, 15th and 20th AFL rounds, we can trade out any season ending players for players in the same position, of equal price or lower price.
For example, can't trade out 2 season ending players and pool the money to trade in 2 other players, but each player traded individually.

Okay, so it's not a 'true' Lock and Load, but I see it as keeping more players competative and interested longer in the season.

Just a thought.
I must admit that I dropped the ball a bit towards the end of the comp ....
- Wasn't intentional as I was still tracking them .... just wasn't confident enough that it was accurate enough to post ...