Competitions 2021: Lock and Load Competition IV (Congrats Beijing_Sting)

AFL Club
Brisbane
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: quick, stop the comp.

Very generous putting me on top @Beijing_Sting even though we have identical scores.
Figured you were due for some good news? Ha.

Nah. Actually ...

Last year i had the comp set up so that the tiebreaker formula in excel worked toward the person who entered closest to the final date.

Worked last year, but this year, I set up teams alphabetically rather than chronologically. Means that I need to redo that bloody formula. I really should fix that I suppose, but until I do, you'll find that any tied scores will favour the alphabetically challenged.

when I setup the knock out comp and other stuff I'll try to remember to fix that.

Until then, enjoy the small advantage over A-J teams.

Cheers.

AFL Club
Brisbane
Update week May 16 - @KLo30 @50 shades of Wade @Tex Make out the top 3 this week.

And we have our first 13000'ers @Tails @THCLT

1621157803543.png

Also, could be some massive massive errors this week as I have been mucking around with the schedule. Rebuilding the week 18-23 parts that I should have had sorted last year. Surprising how many things I needed to update, but won't be surprised ther might be some formua errors along the way. Also sorted out the other comps. The top ten H2H hub comp will begin in Week 12 and finish with a GF in week 23. The full comp bracket will begin in Week 15 (after the byes) and finish in week 19.

We will get three winners then - the total points, the H2H Premier, and the Bracket...

Alrighty, and Cheers!

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
There may be errors - more than just the #DIV/0! ones.
The #DIV/0! ones are easy to fix. Just add iferror( ) around the formula.

So, =INDEX(AutoScores!$A$2:$B$432,MATCH(C4,AutoScores!$A$2:$A$432,0),2)

becomes =iferror(INDEX(AutoScores!$A$2:$B$432,MATCH(C4,AutoScores!$A$2:$A$432,0),2),0)

The 0 at the end will show as a 0 or you can have a blank by changing that to "". Whatever is between the "" will show when there is an error, so in this case a blank cell, whilst "error" shows as error.

AFL Club
Brisbane
The #DIV/0! ones are easy to fix. Just add iferror( ) around the formula.

So, =INDEX(AutoScores!$A$2:$B$432,MATCH(C4,AutoScores!$A$2:$A$432,0),2)

becomes =iferror(INDEX(AutoScores!$A$2:$B$432,MATCH(C4,AutoScores!$A$2:$A$432,0),2),0)

The 0 at the end will show as a 0 or you can have a blank by changing that to "". Whatever is between the "" will show when there is an error, so in this case a blank cell, whilst "error" shows as error.
Dejavu???

You bet!

I think this lesson was learned about round 12 last year? From week 12 they are all fixed... I just didn't feel like going back and fixing each one, just for the aesthetics. I don't know how to mass fix the many from previous weeks. ughghghg. I'll see if I can do it via find and replace...

I a little sloppy

Edit - I am painfully (with hangover) fixing the original one. fixing first each week and copying down...

Last edited:
AFL Club
Brisbane
Dejavu???

You bet!

I think this lesson was learned about round 12 last year? From week 12 they are all fixed... I just didn't feel like going back and fixing each one, just for the aesthetics. I don't know how to mass fix the many from previous weeks. ughghghg. I'll see if I can do it via find and replace...

I a little sloppy

Edit - I am painfully (with hangover) fixing the original one. fixing first each week and copying down...
Fixed ... and I remembered to save it.