Competitions 2021: Lock and Load Competition IV (Congrats Beijing_Sting)

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Important week - as the top ten will be decided for separate hub comp. Cheers!
This separate hub comp starting this week according to below quote...?:unsure:
So, if our season remains COVID free, we are going to try for three comps (will stay flexible though).

1. Overall total W3-23 (all teams involved)
2. All team Cup/bracket style w15-19 (all teams involved)
3. Mini-Champions league (top ten at end of W10) based on total from week 3 to Week 10. These ten teams will go into a smaller hub for a 9 round league (w11-w19) that culminates in a top 5 Playoff (w20-W23) and GF winner. Possibl we will have a div 2 too.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
lol - Should I go back and edit ;-)
Depends on where the 'error' was intended...original post or this morning.

Happy to go with whatever you decide though...Only reason I looked back for the comp details was I didn't realise that we had a 'hub' planned...thought that only applies to the AFL.:D

Edit: Post #40 for your reference

AFL Club
Brisbane
Depends on where the 'error' was intended...original post or this morning.

Happy to go with whatever you decide though...Only reason I looked back for the comp details was I didn't realize that we had a 'hub' planned...thought that only applies to the AFL.:D

Edit: Post #40 for your reference
he he
Yeah - I guess I just thought it better to change, as I just looked at it and it made sense to me to start the week of the byes, not this week. Hope that's ok with everyone... Putting it together, it's actually a kind of an annoying process that I worry I have made a mistake or three - manually plonking in the individual team links is a tad tedious, but I started last week with the teams I am pretty confident will make it, so the majority have been plonked in ready for a week 12 start. Just those last spots still need confirmation. Part of the fun will be seeing if I have plonked in the correct formula links along the way.

AFL Club
Brisbane
I am pretty sure this is week 11 done and dusted.

If so, then we have the following packing their bags and joining the mini hub comp.

Congrats on qualifying: @THCLT @Tails @randomcliche @Beijing_Sting @Tex @Professor @Bermi @tyrae1 @KLo30 and @Enderling (what a snazzy time to hit form)

For those who missed the cut, you'll get a chance for revenge after the byes in the bracket comp.
1622370694948.png

Let me know if there are any errors spotted. Could change the makeup of the hub comp.