Competitions SC 2021: Midprice Madness Competition (Congrats Wogitalia)

AFL Club
Brisbane
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Round 12 Scores:

View attachment 30963

Well, that was a larger range of scores than I expected.

Congrats to @Couch Coach on the win this round!

Overall, the top two remained the same, however @Beijing_Sting was the big mover at the top of the leaderboard moving from 6th to 3rd.
Beaten by the Cookie Monster :devilish:. But made up 80 pts on our leader, happy days. I just won't look to far forward...

Cookie Monster also gobbles up @tso but @Beijing_Sting bites back!

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Round 13 Scores:

1623664964016.png

Another significant spread of results this week.

Well done to @Manikato1 on the weekly win, which was also good enough to move ahead of the chasing pack onto the overall podium. There is only 175 points between 3rd and 8th, so this is a close battle.

@wogitalia extends his overall lead with a strong second place result for the round.

AFL Club
Sydney
Round 13 Scores:

View attachment 31173

Well done to @Manikato1 on the weekly win, which was also good enough to move ahead of the chasing pack onto the overall podium. There is only 175 points between 3rd and 8th, so this is a close battle.

@wogitalia extends his overall lead with a strong second place result for the round.
I did well in something SC related this round at least :)

AFL Club
West Coast
Round 13 Scores:

View attachment 31173

Nice to get a win in something this week with SC a bit of a struggle through the byes after I thought I had it all worked out. Still think @wogitalia has got a big enough lead to win overall comfortably. Running out of players as well with Clark another one down.

AFL Club
Sydney
Nice to get a win in something this week with SC a bit of a struggle through the byes after I thought I had it all worked out. Still think @wogitalia has got a big enough lead to win overall comfortably. Running out of players as well with Clark another one down.
I'm pretty shaky this week and also lost Clark which hurts with another idiot getting suspended for next week!

Will be interesting to see where we all sit post-byes though, they're definitely a real wildcard for big swings. If I can hold the lead I reckon I'm in decent shape coming home barring catastrophe!

Have to assume Mr Cliche is in for a big week this time around given relatively low scores the last two!

13 playing this week - I'm forecasting carnage scoring-wise and a solid continuation of my vanilla team's slide down the standings.

Daniher, Dow, Heppell, Lukosious, Jezza, Green(e) x 2, Phillips, Impey, LDU, Ziegull, Aliir, Steph

Will be lucky if I crack 750 with that motley crew, unless Jezza goes for 150+ and the team still might not even make it to 750 then...

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I think I will have 14 this round, but I'm still expecting my standard bottom half finish this round, even with lower numbers playing for a lot of others. It's been one of those seasons.

With only 10 teams playing, the max anyone can have this round is 20, and that would be with 10 of the 12 teams you chose 2 players from AND having no injuries/omissions. I haven't checked, but I expect there will be very few teams/no teams without a donut this round.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm pretty shaky this week and also lost Clark which hurts with another idiot getting suspended for next week!

Will be interesting to see where we all sit post-byes though, they're definitely a real wildcard for big swings. If I can hold the lead I reckon I'm in decent shape coming home barring catastrophe!

Have to assume Mr Cliche is in for a big week this time around given relatively low scores the last two!
Well I'm due, but I don't think I'm getting paid :cautious::unsure: