Competitions SC 2021: Midprice Madness Competition (Congrats Wogitalia)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Round 16 Scores:
1625400634591.png

Another round, another new round winner - @Beijing_Sting becomes the 14th different round winner in 16 rounds.

In contrast to that, 2nd place for the round is not at all surprising - @wogitalia places 2nd for the 6th time this season, and for the 3rd time in the last 4 rounds. This extends his overall lead even further, but the battle for second overall still remains interesting - maybe the only hope is that @wogitalia will try for that as well seeing he likes 2nd place so much! :LOL:

Congrats to @Diabolical for being the only one to select Darcy, his 193 was a great captain score and helped him get 3rd for the round.

AFL Club
Sydney
This second place thing is actually becoming kind of ridiculous :LOL:

Definitely didn't think I'd done well this round, probably with the Cameron injury Friday and no one alive on Thursday it was a rough start but had a lot of good scores in hindsight!

Nice work on the round win Mr Sting!

AFL Club
Essendon

Definitely didn't think I'd done well this round, probably with the Cameron injury Friday and no one alive on Thursday it was a rough start but had a lot of good scores in hindsight!

You're like Australia in the Olympics. 3 Gold 27 Silver

AFL Club
Hawthorn

You're like Australia in the Olympics. 3 Gold 27 Silver
You've found a way for me to beat Wogitalia!!!! First time for everything!!! Thanks

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Round 17 Scores:
1626173931637.png

What do you know, a 15th different round winner in 17 rounds. Well done to @Diabolical, following on from last week's top 3 result with top spot this round.

Overall @wogitalia lost a bit of ground at the top with a mid table performance, and with another few rounds like that, second place overall may still be achievable to go with his multiple weekly second placings. I'm fairly sure he's got the title wrapped up still, but for those still in contention, this week has given a glimmer of hope.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Round 17 Scores:
View attachment 32354

What do you know, a 15th different round winner in 17 rounds. Well done to @Diabolical, following on from last week's top 3 result with top spot this round.

Overall @wogitalia lost a bit of ground at the top with a mid table performance, and with another few rounds like that, second place overall may still be achievable to go with his multiple weekly second placings. I'm fairly sure he's got the title wrapped up still, but for those still in contention, this week has given a glimmer of hope.
Sean Darcy is the messiah :love:

AFL Club
West Coast
Just logging on for the first time today. Had my second Pfizer shot yesterday. First one absolutely no side effects. This one nothing till this morning when a niggling headache started. Got worse as the day went on so I came home and did the classic have a Bex and a lie down.

I think you still are too far in front @wogitalia. However I will keep chipping away. The Darcy pick @Diabolical is inspired.

Nice to see JU-H get a run. Hope he can be a contributor in the next few rounds.