SC 2022: Lock and Load Competition V

AFL Club
Collingwood
I so hate these slow scalings with no indication the scaling is finished. At least one - the last game - is stuffed. This better?

View attachment 46512

See if it makes any differences with next week's update.

Cheers!
Regarding knowing when SC points scaling has finished:

I ususally wait around an hour after the last AFL game has finished, and I keep refreshing the 'SuperCoach.HeraldSun website' until a pop-up appears saying "winner, winner, chicken dinner" or "Time to Trade", then I know the scaling has finished.

AFL Club
Brisbane
Regarding knowing when SC points scaling has finished:

I ususally wait around an hour after the last AFL game has finished, and I keep refreshing the 'SuperCoach.HeraldSun website' until a pop-up appears saying "winner, winner, chicken dinner" or "Time to Trade", then I know the scaling has finished.
Sadly, I just wasn't blessed with a lot of patience. ;-)

AFL Club
Brisbane
Sigh... I can get access, but actually, I've kind of enjoyed the fact that I have an excuse not to use it.

Thanks though. I'll investigate. Although, despite using VPNs, I still find that while these western apps and media still work, their notifications are often not so regular.

My own fault for living and working abroad in a very foreign culture.

Have spent almost two hours in traffic already today. Fun.

Happy Saturday!
Cheers

AFL Club
Carlton
Sigh... I can get access, but actually, I've kind of enjoyed the fact that I have an excuse not to use it.

Thanks though. I'll investigate. Although, despite using VPNs, I still find that while these western apps and media still work, their notifications are often not so regular.

My own fault for living and working abroad in a very foreign culture.

Have spent almost two hours in traffic already today. Fun.

Happy Saturday!
Cheers
All good BS, I can post here after each game to say final scaling has occurred.

AFL Club
Brisbane
Round 20 - Sunday evening update.

The Cup - A couple of close ones this week - of course checking still to come - maybe @Beg2Differ can find a couple of points?

1659262524082.png 1659262543477.png

One thing is for sure - if points are correct, then we will hav e a third Cup winner! Share the love!!!

Championship: @wogitalia now taking command @Beg2Differ into second

1659262640556.png

H2H
1659262709541.png
Next week will see @wogitalia with the bye, @tso v @Beg2Differ and a knocout for either @THCLT or Randomcliche

Congratulation for the Minor Premiership @wogitalia.
1659262745734.png

ps - when the corrections need to be made, I will edit this rather than make a new post.

Last edited: