Discussion BBL|09 SuperCoach BBL In Game Discussion

AFL Club
Collingwood
Reckon I’ll still pick him. Is very capable as a batter and will probably bat higher up in the order in light of this news.
Like to have a $ 42,000.00 DPP player so it will either be him or McGurk-Fraser or Sutherland.

Indications are that Patterson won't be right for the start of Big Bash so that can only help his chances.

If Inglis keeps + Bancroft , Livingstone , Turner will leave 2 spots to be filled (Green , Hobson , Whiteman) until Marsh & Patterson return and depending who they sign for Behrendorff & Tye.

Judging by best XI's I have read on a couple of other sites , doesn't appear to be to many cheap players appearing as options for our bowling benches , might need to start looking at Agar/Boland/Paris/Steketee price range just in case.

Ben's Beasts

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Melbourne
Like to have a $ 42,000.00 DPP player so it will either be him or McGurk-Fraser or Sutherland.

Indications are that Patterson won't be right for the start of Big Bash so that can only help his chances.

If Inglis keeps + Bancroft , Livingstone , Turner will leave 2 spots to be filled (Green , Hobson , Whiteman) until Marsh & Patterson return and depending who they sign for Behrendorff & Tye.

Judging by best XI's I have read on a couple of other sites , doesn't appear to be to many cheap players appearing as options for our bowling benches , might need to start looking at Agar/Boland/Paris/Steketee price range just in case.
Yep, I’m likely to end up rolling with just one $62,500 player and one $42,000 player with the rest upwards of $80,000.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Yep, I’m likely to end up rolling with just one $62,500 player and one $42,000 player with the rest upwards of $80,000.
Probably a lot easier to plan that way from the beginning , easier to adjust down when teams are announced than having to change 3-4 other players.

I don't really want Edwards or Milenko again this season.

Probably a lot easier to plan that way from the beginning , easier to adjust down when teams are announced than having to change 3-4 other players.

I don't really want Edwards or Milenko again this season.
Gotta limit the amount of these spuds you have. Cash generation is paramount, gotta make sure your bench is playing, I agree.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
We’re gonna need a miracle now for Morris to be available
Just unfortunate that he will only get 1 game of his DWG , I guess could just swap him with Banton/Hales and trade him in Round 2 or 3 depending on how many Scorchers/Strikers you want.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Gotta limit the amount of these spuds you have. Cash generation is paramount, gotta make sure your bench is playing
Very true , might also not have much choice and grab whoever is named.

Pretty happy with 4 of my bench players , the 5th may end up being sacrificed in Round 3 anyway.

If Ellis is named for the Hurricanes should be ok.

Just unfortunate that he will only get 1 game of his DWG , I guess could just swap him with Banton/Hales and trade him in Round 2 or 3 depending on how many Scorchers/Strikers you want.
I really wanted to avoid hales, plus with thunder not having a bye, there was really no need to trade thunder players out

AFL Club
Collingwood
I really wanted to avoid hales, plus with thunder not having a bye, there was really no need to trade thunder players out
No Hales for me , teased countless times before , but like most T20 bats he could either be 0-9 or 30+.

Would actually prefer Ferg if I was going another Thunder bat (already have Khawaja)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Durban Heat (Hales team) is currently 4th but lo and behold play bottom team Jozi Stars away then at home in their final 2 games......luck of the draw I guess.

Think Jozi Stars won the competition last year and haven't won a single game so far.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Does anyone know if the U19 World Cup Squad for South Africa has been announced yet ?

Davies , Fraser-McGurk , Harvey & Sangha all played against NZ in July so could be involved.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Does anyone know if the U19 World Cup Squad for South Africa has been announced yet ?

Davies , Fraser-McGurk , Harvey & Sangha all played against NZ in July so could be involved.
West Indies, Pakistan and India have all announced theirs, but cannot find Australia’s yet.