Discussion SC BBL|11: Diabolical wins $25k major prize...!!!

AFL Club
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Collingwood
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lynnsanity considerably cheaper than I thought.

Mujeeb slightly over balances it out.

Hoping Banton gets a discount.

Doubt that Labuschagne (obviously) , Neser , Swepson are available for their DGR , could lose Steketee & Wildermuth as well.
Bartlett a lock at $90K if either of Steketee or Wildermuth are missing. He's probably a lock for much of the season providing he isn't being subbed off after 1 over. I'd be happy to hold him on the bench for GW2 if he's priced at $90K.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Bartlett a lock at $90K if either of Steketee or Wildermuth are missing. He's probably a lock for much of the season providing he isn't being subbed off after 1 over. I'd be happy to hold him on the bench for GW2 if he's priced at $90K.
Could very well be the 3rd Heat I need (need a cheap option) to balance everything out

Curran , Mujeeb , Rashid , Dwarshuis , Bartlett could be the starting 5 🤔

Surely they don't sign Laughlin & Morkel again (time for youth)

AFL Club
Adelaide
Like the Bartlett shout.
Could be a 2nd year breakout like Ellis.

I don't mind Wildermuth if he gets a good role mid order, opening bowling and death bowling

AFL Club
Collingwood
Would you be happy fielding him Round 3-5 though as well given he would only be a SGR player ?

I guess if he bowls his full quota and can get 2 wickets per game (although I guess not many bowlers are consistently getting 2 wickets a game) he has exceeded expectations points wise v starting price.

Be interesting seeing the rest of their Squad.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Like the Bartlett shout.
Could be a 2nd year breakout like Ellis.

I don't mind Wildermuth if he gets a good role mid order, opening bowling and death bowling
A few extra pace overs available at the Heat this season with Laughlin and Morkel not currently signed up. If Bazley signs up, he could find a nice role there too.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Would you be happy fielding him Round 3-5 though as well given he would only be a SGR player ?

I guess if he bowls his full quota and can get 2 wickets per game (although I guess not many bowlers are consistently getting 2 wickets a game) he has exceeded expectations points wise v starting price.

Be interesting seeing the rest of their Squad.
Could be the end of innings bowler with the cheapest starting price in the game this season. Maybe Paris at the Hurricanes or Sutherland at the Renegades might be cheaper but I'd feel more certain about Bartlett's role.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Could be the end of innings bowler with the cheapest starting price in the game this season. Maybe Paris at the Hurricanes or Sutherland at the Renegades might be cheaper but I'd feel more certain about Bartlett's role.
Got that many spots to fill and could end up with 5 LRP's to start the competition , hard to get a read on what their starting XI will look like.

Certainly worth consideration though.

Paris will be interesting if they stick with Boland initially , not sure who their English bat is going to be and if they go for a OS all rounder.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Renshaw was pure frustration to own last season...but at $63K and DGW2 and with Head and Carey likely on test or A squad duty...
Renshaw firmly in my plans for GW1 bench and GW2 DGW. Without Head and Briggs, they could need a couple of overs of his spin, plus a top 4 batting position. surely he couldn't be as bad as last season

AFL Club
Collingwood
Renshaw was pure frustration to own last season...but at $63K and DGW2 and with Head and Carey likely on test or A squad duty...
Hopefully Renshaw is Bat/Bowl.

Him & Wells on the bench , play them onfield for their DGR allows you to bench 2 Heat instead of trading them out and back in for DGR6.

Rashid Khan a lock.