Discussion SC BBL|11: Diabolical wins $25k major prize...!!!

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Can Scott Edwards play BBL as a local ?

Born in Tonga , plays for the Netherlands , Jack Ryder medalist last season.

Edit

Yes he is a dual citizen of Australia & The Netherlands
Won't be back in the country until the 3rd or 4th of December, might ask him if he's had any contact from BBL teams, given there's one Melbourne team in need of a WKP. Our coach at training tonight did say "Cricket Victoria were flying him in first class" which did prick my ears a little at the time, given he's away with the Netherlands and CV would have nothing to do with his travel back home for Premier Cricket.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Won't be back in the country until the 3rd or 4th of December, might ask him if he's had any contact from BBL teams, given there's one Melbourne team is in need of a WKP. Our coach at training tonight did say "Cricket Victoria were flying him in first class" which did prick my ears a little at the time, given he's away with the Netherlands and CV would have nothing to do with his travel back home for Premier Cricket.
Very interesting , play SA Nov 26 , 28 & Dec 1

Watch this space re the Stars keeper 😉

Thanks for sharing

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Few signings about to happen
Peter Nevil to Gade
s
Liam Guthrie to Heat

Jordan Cox (England) looking for a BBL Team as well.

21-year-old wicketkeeper-batsman

Blasted 58* (28) in the Vitality Blast final.
Article (access denied) yesterday has Nevill signing with the Stars 🤔

codesports.com.au

Fox cricket reporting that Tim Paine is stepping away from circa for "foreseeable future." Obviously very sad to see, but has the immediate impact of big ramifications on BBL SuperCoach. Could make Nielsen the cheapie of the year if he claims the opening spot at the strikers and the Australia test team give Carey first crack

AFL Club
Essendon
Fox cricket reporting that Tim Paine is stepping away from circa for "foreseeable future." Obviously very sad to see, but has the immediate impact of big ramifications on BBL SuperCoach. Could make Nielsen the cheapie of the year if he claims the opening spot at the strikers and the Australia test team give Carey first crack
Makes things very interesting! I wonder if they draft Inglis and Carey into the squad for depth or just back one of them in?

AFL Club
Essendon
Either way you'd think the Strikers are now in the market for a top order bat. Can't play the "but they've got good players to come back!" card any more...
Yep definitely! I was wondering whether a Bancroft type also becomes slightly more appealing, but there is a huge opportunity for a cheap striker now!