Competitions SC Golf - A Bit Of Post Season Fun

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
10 Entries in so far.
One or two have submitted "corrections", which is fine.
One player is very popular, with 9/10 entries using him in their selections.
At the opposite end, there are four players sitting on 4/10 entries using them.
All 15 players now have someone picking them as an Under.
"Only" 14 players have someone picking them as an Over.

Remember, entries close at the first bounce on Sunday!

Entry Form Here
I knew there was 1 player that no one could go over on ;)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
We’ve qualified for the $20 prize this week, but will we qualify for the $50 prize?! :unsure:
Hopefully. I'm in anyway.

I'm mainly hoping people don't decide to drop off if they fall too far behind the leader. I would be very surprised if 20+ people stick it out for 6 weeks.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
In.

Always liked Stableford comps although the bushrangers were everywhere at my local course.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
We’ll all be standing around the tee, watching you hit off, if that helps!
Just watch where you are standing - even behind me isn’t safe. I once shanked it off the tee and my ball hit the tiny concrete disc marking the ladies tee and flew straight back past my ear close enough that I felt the wind but it didn’t hit me thank goodness!!

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
@Rowsus
I've just did another entry with just the additional player (s) without including the ones in my original entry, is this OK...?

I sure hope so because I don't recall who or what I chose with my original entry...:unsure:

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
@Rowsus
I've just did another entry with just the additional player (s) without including the ones in my original entry, is this OK...?

I sure hope so because I don't recall who or what I chose with my original entry...:unsure:
Thanks for the heads up, I’ll add them to your original entry. Any double ups and you’ll get the pick from the most recent entry.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Just watch where you are standing - even behind me isn’t safe. I once shanked it off the tee and my ball hit the tiny concrete disc marking the ladies tee and flew straight back past my ear close enough that I felt the wind but it didn’t hit me thank goodness!!
haha, i once hit off the tea and my mates thought they were safe standing at right angles to where I was aiming, just snicked the ball and just missed one of my mates, lol.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Thanks for the heads up, I’ll add them to your original entry. Any double ups and you’ll get the pick from the most recent entry.
Pretty sure there's no double up...but you never know(y)