Competitions SCS 2020 AFL Finals Golf - Grand Final players up at #163

AFL Club
North Melb.
@Bomber18 takes the bragging rights for the 2nd SCS Finals Golf comp after a steady final round of 2 over despite maxing out on his captains pick. @Bomber18 was able to make up 3 shot deficit to former leader @toxic who had a Greg Norman type final round of 10 over. However that was enough for him to finish second. @Ironhawk had a final round 1 over to take 3rd and be the only one of three to finish under par overall.

Honourable mention to @Darkie and @Goodie's Guns who led the way in a tough grand final (in particular @Goodie's Guns who had been putrid to date).

Interesting that of the 12 players for the grand final only 1 of them finished in the middle 3 brackets (4, 5 & 6).

Finally, on behalf on @Rowsus and myself, I hope everybody enjoyed the concept and found it a appropriate way to easy yourself into the off season. Full withdrawals start from this week. One thing is for sure in that we got the frustration factor exactly right when it comes to simulating golf.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
@Bomber18 takes the bragging rights for the 2nd SCS Finals Golf comp after a steady final round of 2 over despite maxing out on his captains pick. @Bomber18 was able to make up 3 shot deficit to former leader @toxic who had a Greg Norman type final round of 10 over. However that was enough for him to finish second. @Ironhawk had a final round 1 over to take 3rd and be the only one of three to finish under par overall.

Honourable mention to @Darkie and @Goodie's Guns who led the way in a tough grand final (in particular @Goodie's Guns who had been putrid to date).

Interesting that of the 12 players for the grand final only 1 of them finished in the middle 3 brackets (4, 5 & 6).

Finally, on behalf on @Rowsus and myself, I hope everybody enjoyed the concept and found it a appropriate way to easy yourself into the off season. Full withdrawals start from this week. One thing is for sure in that we got the frustration factor exactly right when it comes to simulating golf.
Terrific work @Beg2Differ and @Rowsus, and well done to @Bomber18, who does it again!

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thanks for running the competition @Beg2Differ and @Rowsus, I really enjoyed it, and I think the changes this year were a huge success. Congrats to @Bomber18 on the win - just too good.

I really mucked up the first round and was coming equal last on -8. I expected to match last year's efforts at that point (last year I came last place, I had a really poor pro-am this year too). I'm happy to have been able to resurrect things from there and to manage to be one of only 3 to finish under par in such a strong field is a major turn around in form. Think I may have finally got the hang of this, bring on 2021!