Competitions SCS AFL Triple Crown Cup

AFL Club
Sydney
Like the idea @Tex

Never played Fantasy before but will have a crack at it this year if a spot is free in this comp.

WhereEaglesDare in all 3 comps
I wouldn't wish the interface on my worst enemy so good luck.

I've had like 5 years in that awful interface and I still struggle to do the most simple things!

The 3rd worst part about it is now part of SC so really it's just the interface and the inane and utterly unintelligible price change systems left for why it's no good :LOL:

AFL Club
West Coast

I've had like 5 years in that awful interface and I still struggle to do the most simple things!

The 3rd worst part about it is now part of SC so really it's just the interface and the inane and utterly unintelligible price change systems left for why it's no good :LOL:
Yeah…. I have just logged in & completely understand what you mean, my eyes hurt just looking at it πŸ™„

AFL Club
West Coast
Looking for 3 more coaches to fill our comp for 2022.

On Top of our overall winner we will have a Champion winner for each format after Rd 23.
This will be decided by overall points ( rank).
The SCS Triple Crown Cup scoring system will be set in stone once we lock in final numbers.
In simple terms , each coaches points in each format will be added together each round.
The highest aggregate coach will receive maximum points depending on how many play.
So if we have 20 coaches playing there will be 20 points down to 1 point every round.
1 bonus point will be earned for each format every round for the highest scoring coach in that format. So a maximum of 23 points can be achieved each round.
Hope this is easy to follow.
Seems easy enough to follow. Appreciate being part of this comp, looking forward to it! Thanks for running it, should be good fun - will give me some motivation to try do better in AFL fantasy πŸ˜‚

AFL Club
Hawthorn
If you are still looking for one more entrant (I think you have 19 unless someone joined by PM), I'll give it a crack. Same user name as here, I'll let you know if I change.

I was planning to have a go at RDT this year anyway (my first fantasy comp was the original DT, and I believe that RDT is much the same thing). AFL Fantasy I never wanted to play again, at least until they fixed it's awful interface, but the game itself is fine - I'll struggle through it I guess. I'll probably take a while to get my head around the difference in formats, so I am not expecting to win, but sounds like a fun comp.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
If you are still looking for one more entrant (I think you have 19 unless someone joined by PM), I'll give it a crack. Same user name as here, I'll let you know if I change.

I was planning to have a go at RDT this year anyway (my first fantasy comp was the original DT, and I believe that RDT is much the same thing). AFL Fantasy I never wanted to play again, at least until they fixed it's awful interface, but the game itself is fine - I'll struggle through it I guess. I'll probably take a while to get my head around the difference in formats, so I am not expecting to win, but sounds like a fun comp.
My money is on you @Ironhawak to win unless you choose to lose before the season begins!?! You know your footy, so I think it is time that you just backed yourself in!! Please, just for once, back yourself in! Don’t try and be different so early in the season just for difference sake!

AFL Club
Hawthorn
My money is on you @Ironhawak to win unless you choose to lose before the season begins!?! You know your footy, so I think it is time that you just backed yourself in!! Please, just for once, back yourself in! Don’t try and be different so early in the season just for difference sake!
Don't worry, I'm confident I'll do much better than last year in SC and will be pretty competitive in that, the other two formats, who knows, I'll need to do a bit more research on those as a rookie. I'll be taking AFL seriously, BBL is the one I just have a bit of fun with. Maybe I'll give that a proper go next time around, you inspired me. :)

Excellent mate
Great to have you involved.
And yes you are number 20.

Perfect words of wisdom from a Winner.πŸ˜€

@Tex Apache Cats β˜†β˜†
@BarkingGhecko Barking Gheckos β˜†β˜†
@50 shades of Wade Avagueprobability β˜†β˜†
@Hawk41 Elvstroem β˜†β˜†
@Vicwood Vicwood β˜†
@Connoisseur Connoisseur β˜†β˜†
@Tails TailsPower β˜†β˜†
@The Banker The Banker β˜†β˜†
@kennychao Khaos β˜†β˜†
@tso Tso Down Under β˜†β˜†
@madmunza Madmunza β˜†
@NakinakiFC Nakinaki β˜†β˜†
@bunlit Bunlit Roos β˜†β˜†
@stephen Bluth Lodge β˜†β˜†
@Diabolical Diabolical Rabble β˜†β˜†
@All is Wells CloseButNoCeglar β˜†β˜†
@wogitalia The Fish Shack FFC β˜†β˜†
@Zim^zuM
@Shannon WhereEaglesDare
@Ironhawk

β˜† joined 1 format
β˜†β˜† joined 2 formats

Welcome and thanks to the 19 other coaches that will compete for the SCS Triple Crown Cup.
When RDT opens I will pm our group code to join. Once everyone is locked and loaded in all 3 formats I'll confirm and post the Cups full scoring system.

AFL Club
Hawthorn

No better example of their crazy pricing than Dylan Stephens,
2021 played 6 games for SC avg 31 and RDT/AF avg 37
SC: 168k
RDT: 283k
AF: 526k priced at 63 avg

Yep , soon moved on from him in AF after seeing his price

Screenshot_20220131-190924_Chrome.jpg
TRIPLE CROWN CUP

@Tex Apache Cats β˜†β˜†
@BarkingGhecko Barking Gheckos β˜†β˜†
@50 shades of Wade Avagueprobability β˜†β˜†
@Hawk41 Elvstroem β˜†β˜†
@Vicwood Vicwood β˜†β˜†
@Connoisseur Connoisseur β˜†β˜†
@Tails TailsPower β˜†β˜†
@The Banker The Banker β˜†β˜†
@kennychao Khaos β˜†β˜†
@tso Tso Down Under β˜†β˜†
@madmunza Madmunza β˜†β˜†
@NakinakiFC Nakinaki β˜†β˜†
@bunlit Bunlit Roos β˜†β˜†
@stephen Bluth Lodge β˜†β˜†
@Diabolical Diabolical Rabble β˜†β˜†
@All is Wells CloseButNoCeglar β˜†β˜†
@wogitalia The Fish Shack FFC β˜†β˜†
@Zim^zuM Lolern Bulldogs β˜†β˜†
@Shannon WhereEaglesDare β˜†
@Ironhawk Ironhawk β˜†β˜†

β˜† joined 1 format
β˜†β˜† joined 2 formats

Last edited:
AFL Club
Sydney
One of the most annoying parts about it is having to do specific research to find all the undervalued guys as there is just a complete disconnect to the "he was crap last year, so he'll be cheap" logic that applies everywhere else.

Coniglio another classic example at 695k, the 11th highest priced forward... for a guy who played 5 games and averaged 59 :LOL: