Competitions SCS AFL Triple Crown Cup

Don't forget to join our Triple Crown League for all those 20 coaches.
@Tex Apache Cats ☆☆
@BarkingGhecko Barking Gheckos ☆☆
@50 shades of Wade Avagueprobability ☆☆
@Hawk41 Elvstroem ☆☆
@Vicwood Vicwood ☆
@Connoisseur Connoisseur ☆☆
@Tails TailsPower ☆☆
@The Banker The Banker ☆☆
@kennychao Khaos ☆☆
@tso Tso Down Under ☆☆
@madmunza Madmunza ☆
@NakinakiFC Nakinaki ☆☆
@bunlit Bunlit Roos ☆☆
@stephen Bluth Lodge ☆☆
@Diabolical Diabolical Rabble ☆☆
@All is Wells CloseButNoCeglar ☆☆
@wogitalia The Fish Shack FFC ☆☆
@Zim^zuM
@Shannon WhereEaglesDare
@Ironhawk

https://sportsdeck.com/afl/dreamteam/?action=join-league&code=479776

Last edited:
Hi Guys
Thanks for joining the Triple Crown Cup competition. The comp works through joining the 3 format Group codes but I'd thought it would be a great idea aswell to set up a RDT League to have a crack at the $1800 up for grabs. I also understand there will be a few leagues with similar coaches but there will be a few different. 10 Coaches have joined already .
Jump in if you can.

https://sportsdeck.com/afl/dreamteam/?action=join-league&code=479776
Cheers Dave.

Scoring System

Each Coach will receive points (20 down to 1) for each format each Round.
Top scorers will receive 20 points, second 19 points etc for each format.
So potentially you could receive 20 + 20 + 20 = 60 points each round.
The coach with the most points after Round 23 will be the SCS Triple Crown Cup Winner.
Screenshot_20220212-113821_Sheets.jpg

AFL Club
St Kilda
Couldn't find any rookie sheets which had prices for all formats so thought I'd make one. Ignore predictions etc - just playing around - but feel free to use. Please let me know if I missed anyone appealing (Only included those I have a vague interest in, and haven't done a thorough check of AFLF or RDT to see if there's anyone surprisingly cheap who I hadn't taken notice of).

Cash cows all formats - Google sheets

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Good luck to everyone. I must admit I planned to spend a lot more time working on all three comps than I managed to through pre-season, in the end I probably spent less than an hour combined on my DT and Fantasy teams this year. That said, I'm reasonably happy with my starting team in DT, Fantasy looks like it might be a struggle though. I think am missing a couple of key players, but really can't be bothered tweaking things further. I'm hoping that's the one a lot of us struggle with and I might be able to be competitive still. Pretty sure we have a few here that are very good at Fantasy though, so I doubt that's the case. :p