Competitions SCS AFL Triple Crown Cup

This is for the Fantasy Tragics , like myself, that play all 3 AFL formats , Supercoach, RDT and Fantasy.
Your scores from each round of all 3 formats will be combined together to receive points each round. The coach with the most points at the end of Round 23 will be the 2022 SCS Triple Crown Cup Champion.
Easy to enter, just post your team name below and join a designated format group code for all formats I'll pm to you when the formats open.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This is for the Fantasy Tragics , like myself, that play all 3 AFL formats , Supercoach, RDT and Fantasy.
Your scores from each round of all 3 formats will be combined together to receive points each round. The coach with the most points at the end of Round 23 will be the 2022 SCS Triple Crown Cup Champion.
Easy to enter, just post your team name below and join a designated format group code for all formats I'll pm to you when the formats open.
Fantastic concept @Tex and a brilliant way to increase participation at AFL Fantasy here, as many like myself have only particpated in the previous editions of the AFL Fantasy Trading Comp held at SCS.

Connoisseur will be my team name in all formats.

Fantastic concept @Tex and a brilliant way to increase participation at AFL Fantasy here, as many like myself have only particpated in the previous editions of the AFL Fantasy Trading Comp held at SCS.

Connoisseur will be my team name in all formats.
Absolutely mate
It's important to keep all 3 formats healthy with numbers to our Fantasy games going.
Sportsdeck provides us with so many sports etc NFL , NBA ,NBL etc other than AFL it's important to lift participation.
Thanks for joining.