Leagues BBL|09 BBL SuperCoach SCS Invitational Leagues & Leagues To Fill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
SCS BBL|09 SuperCoach Invitational Leagues

BBL is back again, and that can only mean one thing, SCS Members leading the charge in BBL SuperCoach and dominating the leagues.

This year we will be setting up the popular SCS Invitational Leagues, being:

SCS Champions League
SCS Premier League
SCS Super League

If you wish to be considered for a spot in one of these leagues, please complete the SCS Invite League Registration.

Leagues will be compiled over the coming weeks, so be sure to check the SuperCoach Scores threads for allocations and other great BBL content and discussion as the season gets closer. There are many great coaches (including previous winners) who are always happy to share their thoughts and wisdom.

images.jpeg
Useful Threads:
SuperCoach Big Bash League - Useful Information (Starts 17th Dec 2019)
SuperCoach BBL|09 SuperCoach Discussion
BBL|09 - Player Overviews/Considerations for Upcoming Season

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
SCS BBL|09 SuperCoach Invitational Leagues

** BUMP **

A reminder to complete the registration form via the link below if you wish to be considered for a spot in one of the SCS Invitational Leagues.

SCS Champions League
SCS Premier League
SCS Super League

Plenty of spots still available. Leagues will be allocated over the next few weeks, so be sure to be checking back into the SCS threads for your league code.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Can we look up prior year rankings on the site?

Maybe it is on here somewhere from last season, I will have a look.

AFL Club
Adelaide
You can check on the site.

Click the ‘History’ tab from the team screen and it will show your previous season rankings.
Yes I recall that from AFL SC but I'm not seeing my "history" tab.

Edit : once I put a team in it came up. Thank you

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Many thanks to those who have already accepted the invitation and joined their leagues.

The final 2 spots have now been allocated, and should any coaches not join their leagues prior to a few days out from round 1 then I will post for replacements.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
With only a week to go until the launch of the new Big Bash season, coaches are busy adding the finishing touches to their starting teams and are early awaiting the announcement of the all important teams for the opening match between the Heats and Thunder.

Some of you may have leagues which needs filling in order to meet the required quota. As evident by the amount of information posted on the BBL thread (dating as far back as 13th March 2019), you can rest assured that coaches who frequent Supercoach Scores are serious about the Big Bash Fantasy Competition.

Post your league codes below which needs filling and be prepared to be challenged...

Status
Not open for further replies.