Competitions SCS Cash Leagues

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Hi Michael,
Looking at joining a money league. Big boy put me onto it.
Hi mate, welcome. Details below for how to join.

After another great year of cash leagues in 2019, we'll be going around again but with a few minor changes.

Due to some very frustrating issues last year with receiving payment (a very stressful and time consuming exercise for yours truly), I've decided to reduce the number of leagues and will no longer be reserving spots and spots will be given to whoever pays first.

Interested? Great. See below for more info :)

What leagues will there be?
- $150
- $100
- $50

How will the prizemoney be divided?
$150 league
Highest overall rank: $1,000
Second highest overall rank $600
Third highest overall rank $450
Fourth highest overall rank $260
Grand final winner: $300

$100 league
Grand final winner: $500
Runner up: $300
Highest overall rank: $500
Second highest overall rank $300
Third highest overall rank $128

$50 league
Grand final winner: $250
Runner up: $150
Highest overall rank: $250
Second highest overall rank $150
Third highest overall rank $64

I would love to join a league and while i'm at it, i'd like to donate to the site.
Fantastic! Because included in your entry fee will be a gold coin donation ($150/$5, $100/$4 and $50/$2) that will assist with the ongoing running costs of SCS. Thanks again to everyone for their overwhelming support with this decision last year, as it was not one we made easily but one that had to made to ensure SCS continues to exist :)

How many leagues can I join?
As many as you want.

How do i sign up?
Make payment first and then post in this thread that you have paid and how much.

Michael To
BSB 193879
Acc 486877611
IMPORTANT: include your SCS username as reference

When will i receive my league code?
Once payment has been received in my account.

What happens if i make payment but the league is full?
Spots will be given in the order i receive payment (not the order payment is made) so it's possible that at the time you make payment there is a spot left but due to banking processing times, etc someone else may get in before you.

Unfortunately this is something out of my control and if it happens, I will refund your money right away. I will attempt to stay on top of this by providing regular updates but my advice would be if you want a spot, make payment right away to avoid disappointment.

Any questions let me know.

Cheers,
Mike