Competitions SCS Golf - Grand Final - Now Open

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
A few unusual ones in there this week. I'm hoping 2 or 3 look easy, but turn out to be traps.

I eagerly await our 3 Leaders selections. Especially QI and Darkie, to see if they play more than 3, to circumvent B18's assured victory, if he gets 12 points from 3 picks, and his main opponents have also only played 3 picks!

Entry Form Here

Good luck, everyone!!!

KLo30

AFL Club
North Melb.
Gone with a Hail Mary approach. Good luck to all still in the running.

Darkie

AFL Club
Collingwood
A few unusual ones in there this week. I'm hoping 2 or 3 look easy, but turn out to be traps.

I eagerly await our 3 Leaders selections. Especially QI and Darkie, to see if they play more than 3, to circumvent B18's assured victory, if he gets 12 points from 3 picks, and his main opponents have also only played 3 picks!

Entry Form Here

Good luck, everyone!!!
I found this unusually difficult this week ...maybe because there are fewer players to choose from (in terms of the broader field).

Personally I've stuck with the 3 picks, and am not that confident even with those. If @Bomber18 or @quite ironic jags 3 x 4 points, I'd say they will be deserving winners! Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
POD's
Whitfield - 13 Under, 1 Over (Diabolical)
Cameron - 2 Under, 14 Over (Rowsus, Beijing_Sting)
Pickett - 15 Under, 2 Over (Rowsus, Beijing_Sting)

Ironhawk

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Looks like I only have 3 picks different compared to B2D (besides those he didn't pick) - going to be a good battle for lowest score between us. As we all know - lowest score wins in golf!