Competitions SCS Golf - Grand Final - Now Open

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Who did you have in mind as potential traps @Rowsus?
In order, Martin, Pickett and Cameron, with maybe Greene.

Martin ended up 5 under, 10 over, and I thought he might be a 2/13 when I set his price.
I was pretty confident it might be low scoring, so I thought Cameron was a trap for people to pick the over (2 under, 14 over)
I just had a feeling Pickett might tackle and CP his way to a better score than most might have thought.

quite ironic

100 Games Club
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Martin ended up 5 under, 10 over, and I thought he might be a 2/13 when I set his price.
I was pretty confident it might be low scoring, so I thought Cameron was a trap for people to pick the over (2 under, 14 over)
I just had a feeling Pickett might tackle and CP his way to a better score than most might have thought.
The 2 other picks I was looking at if I didn’t go the 3 I went were Mumford over and Vlastuin over that I was pretty confident in.

Might be 1/2 at the end but Mumford was a reverse trap I reckon haha.

Darkie

AFL Club
Collingwood

I figured Martin would have been one of them. I think he has two 60s in his last two against GWS, albeit only one of those with De Boer playing. I picked him for the Norm Smith because I thought he might lift for a big game, but couldn’t pick him in this comp with so much at stake 🙂

Greene and Cameron looking good for unders so far, Pickett looking touch and go.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Season final table:

SCS19GFF3.png

A great effort from QI, finishing 1 point off a 3.00 average! A well deserved win!
Darkie's effort to average 3.33 over the last 4 weeks shouldn't be discounted either.
B18 lead the competition most of the way, but unfortunately, posted his worst score in the GF.
Juzzo was remarkably consistent, and posted a great score, for someone with 41 selections.
All is Wells lead the full sheet tipsters clearly, and averaging better than 2.25 when tipping on every single player is a really good effort!

Thanks to everyone who participated. I hope it added a bit of fun/interest to the season's end.