Discussion SCS PC|05 - Completed

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
BET 4
$10 BBL SGM @ 9.98
15th Jan Thunder v Renegades
This bet was voided so we get our $10 stake back.

I haven't seen any Bonus Bet for BET 3 yet, not sure whether if placing it before midnight last night qualify or not. I know that these Bonus Bet thing takes a while to register so will advise once I get confirmation either way.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Punters Club Tip
Flemington Race 8 - 2 Just Hifalutin to place ($11/$3.40)
I'm usually a bit reticent to tip mares in open company, but I'll make an exception here.
Record 16-6-4-0. First up 4-1-1-0. Flemington 6-2-3-0. 1200m 9-5-2-0. Flemington 1200m 4-2-1-0.
While the first up record isn't dazzling, it should be noted the 2 times she missed a place 1st up she ran 4th, not beaten too far, and both those races were around tightish bends, on leaders tracks (Mornington and Caulfield). Her record at 1100-1200 reads 11-6-2-0 and the 3 times she has missed a place in that distance range she was beaten 2.15 lengths or less, by the winner. Her pattern of racing (get back, finish hard) is suited to straight track racing, and drawing barrier 11 probably suits her better than an inside barrier. There's a little rain forecast between now and the race, and that only enhances her chances.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
This bet was voided so we get our $10 stake back.

I haven't seen any Bonus Bet for BET 3 yet, not sure whether if placing it before midnight last night qualify or not. I know that these Bonus Bet thing takes a while to register so will advise once I get confirmation either way.
I just got off the phone with my account manager from BetEasy (yes, I do have one:)). He advised me that the BBL Promo is only applicable for the first SGM bet for that particular day. Since there were 2 games yesterday and due to the timing of when I placed those 2 bets, BET 3 was placed on Tuesday at 11:15pm and BET 4 was placed on Wednesday at 11:40am, BET 4 was considered to be the 'first' SGM bet for the day hence the only one which qualified for the BBL Promo.

BET 4 became voided due to the shortened game so we got our $10 back, but it used up our first and only BBL Promo for the day. Unfortunately, BET 3 didn't qualify for the BBL Promo as it was placed the day prior to the game, so no Bonus Bet from that particular bet.

I hope that makes sense for everyone.

With that in mind @7/11 now has $60 remaining for the week.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I just got off the phone with my account manager from BetEasy (yes, I do have one:)). He advised me that the BBL Promo is only applicable for the first SGM bet for that particular day. Since there were 2 games yesterday and due to the timing of when I placed those 2 bets, BET 3 was placed on Tuesday at 11:15pm and BET 4 was placed on Wednesday at 11:40am, BET 4 was considered to be the 'first' SGM bet for the day hence the only one which qualified for the BBL Promo.

BET 4 became voided due to the shortened game so we got our $10 back, but it used up our first and only BBL Promo for the day. Unfortunately, BET 3 didn't qualify for the BBL Promo as it was placed the day prior to the game, so no Bonus Bet from that particular bet.

I hope that makes sense for everyone.

With that in mind @7/11 now has $60 remaining for the week.
That's kind of :poop:. Reading the T&C of the offer it doesn't specify anywhere the bet has to be made on the day of the match, it's for your first bet of the day. If Bet 3 was your first bet on Tuesday and Bet 4 was placed Wednesday, both should count.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
That's kind of :poop:. Reading the T&C of the offer it doesn't specify anywhere the bet has to be made on the day of the match, it's for your first bet of the day. If Bet 3 was your first bet on Tuesday and Bet 4 was placed Wednesday, both should count.
As your esteemed PC administrator, one of my absolute non-negotiable is to look after the best interest and well being of all our punters. As such, I got on the phone again with my account manager after reading your post and conveyed to him your displeasure and ask whether he would instate the $10 Bonus Bet in good faith.

He willingly concur and have put the $10 Bonus Bet in my account whilst we were still talking...:)

Update - @7/11 has $60 remaining, plus a $10 Bonus Bet to be used for the week.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
As your esteemed PC administrator, one of my absolute non-negotiable is to look after the best interest and well being of all our punters. As such, I got on the phone again with my account manager after reading your post and conveyed to him your displeasure and ask whether he would instate the $10 Bonus Bet in good faith.

He willingly concur and have put the $10 Bonus Bet in my account whilst we were still talking...:)

Update - @7/11 has $60 remaining, plus a $10 Bonus Bet to be used for the week.
Never hurts to ask! Good one.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
PC|02 WEEK III 7/11
$50 Remaining

Tristan has decided to use up the Bonus Bet immediately in fear that it may suddenly disappear.

BET 4
$10 Dean Elgar to be the Top Run Scorer for SAF

16th Jan Test Match SAF v ENG
4B.jpg
BET 5
$10BB Mixed Multi

17th to 20th Jan
5.jpg

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
TITANS @CHIEFS
TO SCORE A 1ST HALF TOUCHDOWN
Derrick Henry
I didn't have time yesterday to explain my bet, so here goes. The Chiefs played the Titans last in week 10. Henry had 188 yards on 23 carries with two TDs. Whilst the Chiefs have been better of late against the run, the Titans have been handing the ball to Henry 30+ times a game and will want to keep the ball out of the hands of Mahomes, so will attempt to eat up the clock. The Titans also need to establish the run game to allow Ryan Tannehill get the looks in the passing game. I expect the Titans to score a couple of times in the first half and Henry to score in that time. The Chiefs allowed 126.2 rush yards per game and yielded 104 yards on 17 carries to Josh Jacobs in their last matchup against an elite lead back like Henry.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
I'm casting my net to the NBL for my Group Multi this week and hoping for the Sydney Kings to beat NZ Breakers by 1-10 @ 2.65.

The Kings defeated the Breakers 76-66 at home last time they met back in October 2019. Since then, the Breakers have gone on a mini revival but have lost their past 2 to now sit 2nd last on the ladder. The Kings on the other hand, sits atop the ladder and despite a horrid run during December where they lost 5 of their 8 games, have kicked off 2020 with 2 wins. The Kings have also won their past 6 games against their opponents so hoping for that streak to continue and they don't blow the Breakers away since they're playing away.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
PC|02 WEEK III GROUP MULTI

Below are selections from our 6 punters in order of 'current' odds at the time of placing the bets.

We're going with 5 x $4 Multi for the week.

1579169962372.png

MULTI 1
ABEF

ABEF.jpg
MULTI 2
BCDE
BCDE.jpg
MULTI 3

ACDE
ACDE.jpg
MULTI 4

ABDE
ABDE.jpg
MULTI 5

ABDF

ABDF.jpg

AFL Club
Sydney
Milwaukee bucks get up to get the first leg of the cross sport multi started. Need Neser to score 30 points in the upcoming match (essentially a catch and a wicket) to get that leg up. Confident of the other two legs getting up so here’s hoping!