Discussion SCS PC|05 - Completed

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Thunder Cloud ran 3rd.

A $10 all up on my last 5 Group bet tips has returned $800.
I wish I had done it!
I was going for my sixth straight group nomination win this week, but I currently have a serious case of the yips ...

Leishman scores double bogies on both the 10th and 14th to finish 1 over for the round, and move to 1 under overall. Currently tied for 39th with a few still to complete the third round and 3 shots behind getting into top 20. I need a bogey free round from him tomorrow to have any chance of holding my place!

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
@Tails had an NBA multi earmarked for his last bet, however, they have conveniently taken down some of that markets so he'll throw his last $5 at the BBL match tomorrow.

I'll wait until that bet has been finalised before posting up the WEEK II summary.

Up next for WEEK III will be @7/11.

I have no further request from any other punter with regards to their preference week so unless I hear from someone soon, I'll just hand select them myself from week to week.

Group Multi Update - @Rowsus is the only punter to have booked a return for WEEK III with @Diabolical waiting on whether Marc Leishman can finish in the T20 to join him. Again I will post up the 6 punters for this once that event has been completed.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
PC|02 WEEK III GROUP MULTI
@Rowsus
@Tails @KLo30 @Hawk41 @THCLT @doc ron

Congratulation to @Rowsus who'll be gunning it for a 3rd consecutive week!

1578884243594.png

Could the above 6 punters...
  • Nominate their 'best bet' for the week on the condition that the odd must be greater than 2-1, that is, greater than $2.00.
  • The event for your selection must commence on Thursday or after.
  • Please post your 'best bet' by Wednesday night as I'll look to put on the Group Bet multi that evening. The earlier you can post your 'best bet', the sooner I can put on the multi to ensure the odds doesn't change too much.
***Please let me know as soon as practical if you're unable to participate this week so I can give your replacement adequate time to prepare.

WEEK II RESULT

1578884370621.png

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
PC|02 WEEK II REVIEW

@Tails threw plenty of balls at the stumps, even a few darts at the dart board too which almost landed in the bullseye. He's now gone back to our PC shed to hone in on his throwing skills.

@Rowsus continues to amaze with his knowledge on the horses and has been the pillar for our Group Multi. He was also kind enough to take up my offer of a $10 Bonus Bet, turning it into a handy $86 profit for our Group pool.

Below is the Group Multi order for WEEK III.

1578955217623.png

BALANCE SHEET

1578955448010.png

WEEKLY SUMMARY

1578955482290.png

CUMMULATIVE SUMMARY
***Last 3-weeks

1578955994287.png

WEEKLY PERFORMANCE & BALANCE

1578955542805.png

DASHBOARD

1578955573372.png
1578955585979.png 1578955591675.png 1578955598527.png

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
PC|02 WEEK III 7/11
$50 Remaining

***Note the BBL SGM promo is only applicable for the 1st bet placed on any given day, hence only BET 3 will be valid for the promo. I did however placed that bet before midnight last night so we could get 'lucky' with both BET 3 & 4 qualifying for the promo. :unsure:

BET 3
$10 BBL SGM @ 8.28

15th Jan Scorchers v Stars
3.jpg
BET 4
$10 BBL SGM @ 9.98

15th Jan Thunder v Renegades
4.jpg

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
GROUP MULTI Proposed Change
  • Please post your 'best bet' by Wednesday night as I'll look to put on the Group Bet multi that evening.
I've been thinking about the above and am proposing to amend it to the following:
  • The event for your selection must commence on Friday or after.
  • Please post your 'best bet' by Thursday night as I'll look to put on the Group Bet multi that evening.
The original cut off was to cater for the golfing punters in our group, however, now that the Australian tour has come and gone and most of the major overseas golfing tournament doesn't start until Friday morning I thought that it was opportune to extend this cut off to provide more time for nominated punters to deliberate on their selections.

I threw in a Bonus Bet last week which delivered positive result for our PC, hopefully this change will also reflect favourably.

Please feel free to post below if you have any objection to my proposal, otherwise, this change will come into effect immediately for this week so the 6 punters will have until Thursday evening to put forward their selection.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
GROUP MULTI Proposed Change
  • Please post your 'best bet' by Wednesday night as I'll look to put on the Group Bet multi that evening.
I've been thinking about the above and am proposing to amend it to the following:
  • The event for your selection must commence on Friday or after.
  • Please post your 'best bet' by Thursday night as I'll look to put on the Group Bet multi that evening.
The original cut off was to cater for the golfing punters in our group, however, now that the Australian tour has come and gone and most of the major overseas golfing tournament doesn't start until Friday morning I thought that it was opportune to extend this cut off to provide more time for nominated punters to deliberate on their selections.

I threw in a Bonus Bet last week which delivered positive result for our PC, hopefully this change will also reflect favourably.

Please feel free to post below if you have any objection to my proposal, otherwise, this change will come into effect immediately for this week so the 6 punters will have until Thursday evening to put forward their selection.
No objection from me ... in general having more weekend bets is probably a good thing, so this could be a positive change from that perspective.