Discussion SCS PC|05 - Completed

AFL Club
Essendon
I'll hold off on voting as I won't be betting. Ideally we could wrap it up this week, but I am aware there may be very little choice of events by Thursday. I'll leave it to those betting to decide.
I voted for option 2 - although if whoever is betting in our final week has a strong view, I think we should follow that.
Agreed!

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Think its my week this week, other than Horse Racing and AFL there isn't a lot still on, (don't follow NRL despite living in Brisbane).
If those two sports are still going ahead on the weekend then I can bet on those but if they get cancelled then I'll probably just throwing darts at some random things and think it would be best to hold off.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Think its my week this week, other than Horse Racing and AFL there isn't a lot still on, (don't follow NRL despite living in Brisbane).
If those two sports are still going ahead on the weekend then I can bet on those but if they get cancelled then I'll probably just throwing darts at some random things and think it would be best to hold off.
Thanks Dave for updating us, I'm comfortable with your suggestion and I guess this will be fluid over the coming days so we'll just adjust accordingly.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
PC|02 WEEK XII GROUP MULTI
@doc ron @Rowsus @7/11 @Diabolical @jiimmyy @THCLT

1584394091378.png

Could the above 6 punters...
  • Nominate their 'best bet' for the week on the condition that the odd must be greater than 2-1, that is, greater than $2.00.
  • The event for your selection must commence on Friday or after.
  • Please post your 'best bet' by Thursday night as I'll look to put on the Group Bet multi that evening. The earlier you can post your 'best bet', the sooner I can put on the multi to ensure the odds doesn't change too much.
***Please let me know as soon as practical if you're unable to participate this week so I can give your replacement adequate time to prepare.

WEEK XI RESULTS

1584394152503.png

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
We'll try and push on as best as we can in an effort to close off PC|02 before reviewing how we want to approach PC|03.
  • @Hawk41 and @KLo30 - Try your best and no fuss if you don't finish this week if there's limited events
  • Group Multi - I would like to proceed as per normal provided the racing is still on
I'm doing this on the fly so please advise if I've left out anything which you feel is of important consideration.