Discussion SCS PC|05 - Completed

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Not sure if tonight's game is too early for my Group Bet, if not then.
Dan Butler 2 or more goals @ 2.30

If it is I'll find something in another game.
Sorry Dave...
As @doc ron hasn't put his nomination in yet, I feel that having a leg starting tonight will be too early. I would rather we stick to the guideline of not selecting any events starting before Friday to ensure that others don't feel 'rushed' to put their nomination in.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sorry Dave...
As @doc ron hasn't put his nomination in yet, I feel that having a leg starting tonight will be too early. I would rather we stick to the guideline of not selecting any events starting before Friday to ensure that others don't feel 'rushed' to put their nomination in.
No worries, don't want to push it or set a precedent.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Not sure if tonight's game is too early for my Group Bet, if not then.
Dan Butler 2 or more goals @ 2.30

If it is I'll find something in another game.
Sorry Dave...
Now that Doc's nomination is through, I'm happy to take your nomination above if you're still happy to go with it.
***Flexibility=THCLT***

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Damn, need to cheer him on now despite being annoyed I never selected him. Maybe I need to hope for two goals and a bunch of clangers?
Yep that was my first thought as well. Only a Butler owner would make that bet...as demonstrated by the post below ?

Yep, I smell another Butler SC ton tonight :p

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
PC|03 WEEK I GROUP MULTI

Below are selections from our 6 punters in order of 'current' odds at the time of placing the bets.

We're running with 4 x $5 GM's, odds for GM 2 has been boosted.

View attachment 18417
Apologies if this has been covered but how do you decide what combo of legs to put group multis on?

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Apologies if this has been covered but how do you decide what combo of legs to put group multis on?
I believe ABEF and BCDE are always two of the combos chosen (based on the order of odds). I think the other two combos are chosen so we get reasonable returns if they do hit.

I am sure Thanh can clarify if this is incorrect.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
I believe ABEF and BCDE are always two of the combos chosen (based on the order of odds). I think the other two combos are chosen so we get reasonable returns if they do hit.

I am sure Thanh can clarify if this is incorrect.
@Ironhawk is spot on with regards to the ABEF and BCDE combinations, the remainder is purely at my discretion based on the following:
  • Target a total win of circa $200
  • Depending on the odds of the various legs, it can be either a 3 or 4 legs multi
  • Stakes will also vary depending on combined odds, though $5 is generally the starting point
Hope that answer your query...

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah, the 1-39 margin for this game looks like it will be a problem (let alone the other legs).
Come on @Ironhawk

Chin up, let’s try and cheer this home!

Butler’s done his job already.

St Kilda & Billing’s are right where we need them to be.

Ross, Casboult & Lonie are there abouts.

Murphy & Doc the biggest concern, but if there are two players capable of turning things around, it’s them two!

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Come on @Ironhawk

Chin up, let’s try and cheer this home!

Butler’s done his job already.

St Kilda & Billing’s are right where we need them to be.

Ross, Casboult & Lonie are there abouts.

Murphy & Doc the biggest concern, but if there are two players capable of turning things around, it’s them two!
I'm still hopeful. Posessions can easily change and Carlton got back into it a bit right after I posted. No point cheering for my SC players based on that first half, doing awful in footy tipping so no preference from that as to who wins, so you bet this is my main interest in the game (plus seeing Butler snag another for the group multi).

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nice cheapy to get us over the line, need one more for my own bet.
He has scored enough. :)

Edit: Bad luck on missing out with your bet, 3 goals was asking a lot. I am just a bit annoyed I didn't consider him further for SC after really liking the look of him in his first pre-season match.

Last edited: