Discussion SCS PC|05 - Completed

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
PC|02 WEEK XII REVIEW

We only got one round of the AFL but that was enough for @Hawk41 to snare a half share of a multi with Shiels tying Robinson for most disposals. Considering the current circumstance, Dave kindly declined to go around again hence the whole $146.29 winnings goes back to our kitty. Good punting Dave and thank you for your understanding and kind gesture.

GROUP MULTI RESULT

Congratulations to @7/11 @doc ron @Rowsus on their winning selections in the GM. Below are the results and order for when we next kick off for PC|03.

1585462733276.png
1585462568942.png

BALANCE SHEET

1585462874549.png

WEEKLY SUMMARY

1585462900543.png

CUMMULATIVE SUMMARY
***Last 3-weeks

1585462927826.png

WEEKLY PERFORMANCE & BALANCE

1585462982063.png

DASHBOARD

1585463012647.png
1585463024077.png 1585463030828.png 1585463038376.png

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
PC|02 CRITICAL SUMMARY

Please see summary of critical information for PC|01 and PC|02 contained in the table below.

1585466869094.png

PC|03 OUTLOOK

Top up amount for PC|03 will be $23 per punter, giving us a starting balance of $1,204.52.
PC|02 withdrawal amount is $77.38 per punter.

As mentioned in my earlier post (#2,049), each punter can freely choose from one of the following options:
  • I can hold onto your portion of our remaining fund for when we decide to start PC|03 and you just need to transfer the $23 top up amount.
    OR
  • I can transfer your portion of our remaining fund ($77.38 per punter) to your nominated bank account and you can transfer the full $100 buy-in amount for PC|03 when it recommence.
Please PM me of your intention along with bank account details as appropriate.

I encourage all to post any comments/suggestions you may have and I'll endeavour to give it some consideration before our next cycle. I sincerely thank each and everyone of you for your understanding and cooperation in what has been a less than desirable circumstance for our PC.

My thoughts and prayers goes out to you and your families as we all strive to do our bit in our universal pursuit of stopping the spread of COVID-19.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
@Rowsus @Professor @jiimmyy @KLo30 @Hawk41 @Tails @Ironhawk @Diabolical @doc ron @Darkie @7/11

Firstly, thank you for your patience. We've all had to endure strange & unprecedented experiences of late, myself included. I trust that you and your loved ones are well as we embark on our own individual journey back to some normality.

Just wanted to get a gauge at the level of interests whether the timing is now right to commence PC|03...? We can start as early as next Monday 29th June 2020 for those who're keen. Please like this post if you're keen for PC|03 to get off the ground.

I'll post further details for PC|03 in the coming days depending on your feedback.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
PC|02 CRITICAL SUMMARY

Please see summary of critical information for PC|01 and PC|02 contained in the table below.

View attachment 16782

PC|03 OUTLOOK

Top up amount for PC|03 will be $23 per punter, giving us a starting balance of $1,204.52.
PC|02 withdrawal amount is $77.38 per punter.

As mentioned in my earlier post (#2,049), each punter can freely choose from one of the following options:
  • I can hold onto your portion of our remaining fund for when we decide to start PC|03 and you just need to transfer the $23 top up amount.
    OR
  • I can transfer your portion of our remaining fund ($77.38 per punter) to your nominated bank account and you can transfer the full $100 buy-in amount for PC|03 when it recommence.
Please PM me of your intention along with bank account details as appropriate.

I encourage all to post any comments/suggestions you may have and I'll endeavour to give it some consideration before our next cycle. I sincerely thank each and everyone of you for your understanding and cooperation in what has been a less than desirable circumstance for our PC.

My thoughts and prayers goes out to you and your families as we all strive to do our bit in our universal pursuit of stopping the spread of COVID-19.
@Rowsus @Professor @KLo30 @jiimmyy @Tails @Darkie @Diabolical @doc ron @Ironhawk @7/11 @Hawk41

***Updated to include @IDIG - Welcome Mike!

Thanks to all who've responded, it's definitely a resounding YES so PC|03 will commence next Monday 29th June 2020.

Just to recap on some of the finer points:
  • Top up amount for existing members is $23; buy-in for new members is $100 (registration for new members closes Sunday 5th July 2020).
  • You can transfer the appropriate amount using the account details below, I would much appreciate if you could finalise this prior to the 12th July 2020.
Account Details
Thanh Nguyen
BSB: 242-200
Acc: 476112412

***Please use your SCS alias name as the reference
  • I'm using BetEasy to place our bets so be sure to check that the markets are available prior to sending me your bets.
  • For weekly individual punters - Please adhere to your Mon-Sun cycle and allow me sufficient time to acknowledge and place your bets, preferably 24hrs prior to the start of the event (when possible). This will greatly assist with the personal and admin side of running the PC.
  • Provide as much information as possible with your bets in order to save time for me having to look them up. For example: AFL 26/06 Collingwood to beat Giants 1-39
  • Please refer to my opening post on this thread to refresh yourself on other important information on the finer workings of our PC.
1593129201678.png
The above will be our starting balance sheet for PC|03. As you can see, @Diabolical has kindly agreed to kick us off starting next Monday...thanks Andrew.

We'll also continue to run our Weekly Group Multi under the same format as previous, the order at the close of PC|02 are shown below.

1593129309399.png

@doc ron @Rowsus @7/11 @Hawk41 @KLo30 @Ironhawk

Could the above 6 punters...
  • Nominate their 'best bet' for the week on the condition that the odd must be greater than 2-1, that is, greater than $2.00.
  • The event for your selection must commence on Friday or after.
  • Please post your 'best bet' by Thursday night as I'll look to put on the Group Bet multi that evening. The earlier you can post your 'best bet', the sooner I can put on the multi to ensure the odds doesn't change too much.
***Please let me know as soon as practical if you're unable to participate this week so I can give your replacement adequate time to prepare.

I think that's most of the essentials covered in order for PC|03 to get rolling, please feel free to point out anything which I may have overlooked or if you have any questions.

PC|02 resulted in a 28% increase in overall return from PC|01, so here's hoping that trend continues to grow for this cycle.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
If it’s not too late, I’d like to jump in too @THCLT

I’ll need to do some reading on how much involvement is required, otherwise I’ll just be a financial member.

Will send over funds once confirmed.
We'll always find room for someone with your punting calibre...;)

You're our lucky 13th member!

The format is not that complicated and won't require much work from your end. Essentially, you'll have $80 to bet with on your individual week and nominate one bet of odds greater than 2-1 when you're part of the six punters which makes up our weekly Group Multi...That's it.

I'm sure you'll get the juice of it all watching from the sideline for a couple of weeks.

Thanks and welcome...(y)

AFL Club
Sydney
Hopefully payment finds it’s way to you shortly Thanh.

Happy to do my individual week from week 4 onwards. Probably going to enjoy myself a little too much during my holidays, so my ability to punt successfully might be hindered. Will make sure to do my part for the group tipping though!

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Looking forward to getting this party started. Been looking at markets for no real reason haha ?

Edit looks like we’ll have the nba to be on as well!

Last edited:
AFL Club
Carlton
@Rowsus @Professor @KLo30 @jiimmyy @Tails @Darkie @Diabolical @doc ron @Ironhawk @7/11 @Hawk41

***Updated to include @IDIG - Welcome Mike!

Thanks to all who've responded, it's definitely a resounding YES so PC|03 will commence next Monday 29th June 2020.

Just to recap on some of the finer points:
  • Top up amount for existing members is $23; buy-in for new members is $100 (registration for new members closes Sunday 5th July 2020).
  • You can transfer the appropriate amount using the account details below, I would much appreciate if you could finalise this prior to the 12th July 2020.
Account Details
Thanh Nguyen
BSB: 242-200
Acc: 476112412

***Please use your SCS alias name as the reference
  • I'm using BetEasy to place our bets so be sure to check that the markets are available prior to sending me your bets.
  • For weekly individual punters - Please adhere to your Mon-Sun cycle and allow me sufficient time to acknowledge and place your bets, preferably 24hrs prior to the start of the event (when possible). This will greatly assist with the personal and admin side of running the PC.
  • Provide as much information as possible with your bets in order to save time for me having to look them up. For example: AFL 26/06 Collingwood to beat Giants 1-39
  • Please refer to my opening post on this thread to refresh yourself on other important information on the finer workings of our PC.
View attachment 18187
The above will be our starting balance sheet for PC|03. As you can see, @Diabolical has kindly agreed to kick us off starting next Monday...thanks Andrew.

We'll also continue to run our Weekly Group Multi under the same format as previous, the order at the close of PC|02 are shown below.

View attachment 18189

@doc ron @Rowsus @7/11 @Hawk41 @KLo30 @Ironhawk

Could the above 6 punters...
  • Nominate their 'best bet' for the week on the condition that the odd must be greater than 2-1, that is, greater than $2.00.
  • The event for your selection must commence on Friday or after.
  • Please post your 'best bet' by Thursday night as I'll look to put on the Group Bet multi that evening. The earlier you can post your 'best bet', the sooner I can put on the multi to ensure the odds doesn't change too much.
***Please let me know as soon as practical if you're unable to participate this week so I can give your replacement adequate time to prepare.

I think that's most of the essentials covered in order for PC|03 to get rolling, please feel free to point out anything which I may have overlooked or if you have any questions.

PC|02 resulted in a 28% increase in overall return from PC|01, so here's hoping that trend continues to grow for this cycle.
Just made top up payment ?